Ayo... So many things to say..
Yes, I'm back at the office. Have experienced so much over the last week.. have learnt so much. Wanna blog it all.. so bear with me.. :-)
Part 1: PERTH
Perth was alright. It was COLD, though. Never expected it to be so windy and rainy (because they are already approaching spring - the loveliest time of the year), but yeah.. it rained (heavily) on some days and nights that I was there. Didn't do much sight-seeing pun cuz was caught up with work.
Tuesday (Aug 24): Arrived at 3pm. Chucked luggages at the hotel (New Es*planade Hotel) and went around town with my 'tour-guide/PR', Ve*ra. We also met Da*na, our lovely host.. hehe..
Wednesday (Aug 25): Had interviews the whole day at Alex*ander Institute. Had sushi for lunch at this classy restaurant in Perth city. Went back to the hotel at around 6pm, rested for awhile, then went out for dinner with Ve*ra and Da*na. Dinner was scrumptious!! Had seafood platter (with mussels, prawns, oysters, squids, scallops and the like).. plus: strawberry fundo (it's fresh strawberries and orgasmic hot, melting chocolate sauce). Ya Allah.. that was like the most delicious dessert ever!! Was so kenyang by the time I got back to the hotel that I slept like a baby that night.. He heh.. Yeah, despite the howling rain outside.. ;-)
Learned a new Italian sentence from Da*na: voglio demiro kontey (I wanna sleep with you). Hahahah... cool or what?
Thursday (Aug 26): Whole day at Mur*doch College and Mur*doch University (about 20 mins drive from Perth city). Stopped by at Da*na's lovely house on the way back to the city and my.. it was a nice house. Very cosy and all.. Hmmm.. At night, had dinner with Ve*ra, Da*na and Da*na's best friend, Tina, at this Korean restaurant where we had to 'cook' our own meal.. Hahha.. quite fun.. After that, we went karaoke-ing. So giler.. Hahah.. Then there was this weird Aussie guy (with dreadlock and all) who tried to hit on my three friends. So kelakar.. Went back to the hotel at around one-ish.. ayo.. ayo..
Lunch biasa je.. Had lunch at the college.. so it was rice, beef gravy and maggi mee goreng..
Friday (Aug 27): Spent half of the morning at Sher*aton Perth. We were supposed to go to Fre*mantle (this tourist-y town) after the interview at Sher*aton, but it was raining so heavily that we just roamed around in the car... So sedih, kan? That we couldn't get out of the car and walk around...? But after lunch (we had this yummylicious smoked salmon and fresh bread plus fish and chips), the rain stopped and we ended up shopping at Fre*mantle. And then we (Ve*ra and I) took the train back to Perth city.. (about twenty minutes' ride) sebab Da*na had to go back to the office. Once we reached the city, I went around on my own cuz Ve*ra had to meet some friends. Best jugak gi jalan-jalan seorang.. So I went around like a real tourist, hopping from one shop to another.. Came back to the hotel at around six-ish and was so so tired that I malas nak gi dinner. So, just had mee-in-my-cup and some chocolates, while watching the Olympics. Best jugak.. heheh..
Saturday (Aug 28): Went to the gym (Fit*ness Fir*st, Perth) and exercised quite a bit. Which was good, actually. Cuz I almost froze to death masa jalan from the hotel to the gym. The thing is, the weather was gorgeous.. with sun and all.. but it was so chilly and windy!! And I wasn't so dressed for it cuz I thought it would be alright to just walk to the gym with my short sleeved t-shirt and jeans. My hands were practically numbed bila sampai kat gym and my nose pun macam beku... hahahah.. Padan muka! But the exercise was good.. heheh.. plus, they even had a 'unisex relaxation area' kalau nak gi steam bath and sauna. Cool or what?
Hmmm.. lepas gym, jumpa Ve*ra and we went shopping. I bought some nougat, chocolates, t-shirts.. whatever lah.. hehehe... and we even gi this 'adult' shop. Was so tempted to get a dildo, but how do I explain to the customs if I get caught? Ayo...
Flight was at 4.30pm and sweet Da*na sent me to the airport.
Reached KL*IA at around 10.10pm, waited patiently for my luggages (didn't even get stopped by the customs.. sigh.. should've just bought the dildo..) and rushed out to meet mama and ayah. Went home, chucked my luggages and drove off to Bang*sar Ave*nue for Ash*raf's farewell party... hmm..
Yes, I'm back at the office. Have experienced so much over the last week.. have learnt so much. Wanna blog it all.. so bear with me.. :-)
Part 1: PERTH
Perth was alright. It was COLD, though. Never expected it to be so windy and rainy (because they are already approaching spring - the loveliest time of the year), but yeah.. it rained (heavily) on some days and nights that I was there. Didn't do much sight-seeing pun cuz was caught up with work.
Tuesday (Aug 24): Arrived at 3pm. Chucked luggages at the hotel (New Es*planade Hotel) and went around town with my 'tour-guide/PR', Ve*ra. We also met Da*na, our lovely host.. hehe..
Wednesday (Aug 25): Had interviews the whole day at Alex*ander Institute. Had sushi for lunch at this classy restaurant in Perth city. Went back to the hotel at around 6pm, rested for awhile, then went out for dinner with Ve*ra and Da*na. Dinner was scrumptious!! Had seafood platter (with mussels, prawns, oysters, squids, scallops and the like).. plus: strawberry fundo (it's fresh strawberries and orgasmic hot, melting chocolate sauce). Ya Allah.. that was like the most delicious dessert ever!! Was so kenyang by the time I got back to the hotel that I slept like a baby that night.. He heh.. Yeah, despite the howling rain outside.. ;-)
Learned a new Italian sentence from Da*na: voglio demiro kontey (I wanna sleep with you). Hahahah... cool or what?
Thursday (Aug 26): Whole day at Mur*doch College and Mur*doch University (about 20 mins drive from Perth city). Stopped by at Da*na's lovely house on the way back to the city and my.. it was a nice house. Very cosy and all.. Hmmm.. At night, had dinner with Ve*ra, Da*na and Da*na's best friend, Tina, at this Korean restaurant where we had to 'cook' our own meal.. Hahha.. quite fun.. After that, we went karaoke-ing. So giler.. Hahah.. Then there was this weird Aussie guy (with dreadlock and all) who tried to hit on my three friends. So kelakar.. Went back to the hotel at around one-ish.. ayo.. ayo..
Lunch biasa je.. Had lunch at the college.. so it was rice, beef gravy and maggi mee goreng..
Friday (Aug 27): Spent half of the morning at Sher*aton Perth. We were supposed to go to Fre*mantle (this tourist-y town) after the interview at Sher*aton, but it was raining so heavily that we just roamed around in the car... So sedih, kan? That we couldn't get out of the car and walk around...? But after lunch (we had this yummylicious smoked salmon and fresh bread plus fish and chips), the rain stopped and we ended up shopping at Fre*mantle. And then we (Ve*ra and I) took the train back to Perth city.. (about twenty minutes' ride) sebab Da*na had to go back to the office. Once we reached the city, I went around on my own cuz Ve*ra had to meet some friends. Best jugak gi jalan-jalan seorang.. So I went around like a real tourist, hopping from one shop to another.. Came back to the hotel at around six-ish and was so so tired that I malas nak gi dinner. So, just had mee-in-my-cup and some chocolates, while watching the Olympics. Best jugak.. heheh..
Saturday (Aug 28): Went to the gym (Fit*ness Fir*st, Perth) and exercised quite a bit. Which was good, actually. Cuz I almost froze to death masa jalan from the hotel to the gym. The thing is, the weather was gorgeous.. with sun and all.. but it was so chilly and windy!! And I wasn't so dressed for it cuz I thought it would be alright to just walk to the gym with my short sleeved t-shirt and jeans. My hands were practically numbed bila sampai kat gym and my nose pun macam beku... hahahah.. Padan muka! But the exercise was good.. heheh.. plus, they even had a 'unisex relaxation area' kalau nak gi steam bath and sauna. Cool or what?
Hmmm.. lepas gym, jumpa Ve*ra and we went shopping. I bought some nougat, chocolates, t-shirts.. whatever lah.. hehehe... and we even gi this 'adult' shop. Was so tempted to get a dildo, but how do I explain to the customs if I get caught? Ayo...
Flight was at 4.30pm and sweet Da*na sent me to the airport.
Reached KL*IA at around 10.10pm, waited patiently for my luggages (didn't even get stopped by the customs.. sigh.. should've just bought the dildo..) and rushed out to meet mama and ayah. Went home, chucked my luggages and drove off to Bang*sar Ave*nue for Ash*raf's farewell party... hmm..

<< Home