etHniC..
I'm wearing the blue sarong/pants that Anis bought from Bali.. heheh.. It's really cool (ala-ala yang Fit*ri selalu pakai.. hehe..), tapi jarang yang amat! So terpaksa wear another pair of pants inside..
Oh.. semalam was so cool! Went to the gym and met cute Alex and Michael. So funny lah. They like to tease me though.. hmm.. must learn to fight back! Anyways, can't wait to see them again this Sunday.
Tapi.. depa ni rajin. Sempat lah gi class body jam. Yang aku ni, punya malas, cuma buat my weight exercises je.. After that, decided to hit for the sauna and steam bath terus.. heheheh.. Wish I was more rajin to join the classes.. :-(
As expected, I didn't study langsung the past two days. Mampus lah today. I will just be 'fried' dalam kelas Cikgu No*ordin nanti. Sigh. Dah lah ada evening assignment today. How to study last minute? Sheeshh... Tu lah.. was supposed to study yesterday, but ended up sleeping (lepas balik dari gym) and then woke up and watched TV. Cinemax was showing 'About A Boy' and I decided to watch it again. So cool, kan.. the movie. I like.. ;-)
Oh.. Po*t called masa I was on the way to work tadi. And guess what? In*nuendo is back!!! Yes, they're back to performing again.. All together now: Hurray!!! That has got to be the best news this month!!! Hehehehe.. Best giler. I wanna be a groupie again and catch their shows!!
So.. Po*t and I will be having lunch one of these days and we will talk about the 'revival' and some other projects that they're into.. *happy sigh*
TaKe a bReAk!
On a more serious note, I've decided to 'take a break' from men. Yes, yours truly dah penat dengan mereka and will not be wasting time blogging about them. I think there're better things to do in life than think about them. Kan? Kan? Kan?
Hahahahhahahahah....
Pergilah kasih
Kejarlah keinginanmu
Selagi masih ada waktu
Jangan hiraukan diriku
Aku rela berpisah demi untuk dirimu
Semoga tercapai segala keinginanmu..
I'm wearing the blue sarong/pants that Anis bought from Bali.. heheh.. It's really cool (ala-ala yang Fit*ri selalu pakai.. hehe..), tapi jarang yang amat! So terpaksa wear another pair of pants inside..
Oh.. semalam was so cool! Went to the gym and met cute Alex and Michael. So funny lah. They like to tease me though.. hmm.. must learn to fight back! Anyways, can't wait to see them again this Sunday.
Tapi.. depa ni rajin. Sempat lah gi class body jam. Yang aku ni, punya malas, cuma buat my weight exercises je.. After that, decided to hit for the sauna and steam bath terus.. heheheh.. Wish I was more rajin to join the classes.. :-(
As expected, I didn't study langsung the past two days. Mampus lah today. I will just be 'fried' dalam kelas Cikgu No*ordin nanti. Sigh. Dah lah ada evening assignment today. How to study last minute? Sheeshh... Tu lah.. was supposed to study yesterday, but ended up sleeping (lepas balik dari gym) and then woke up and watched TV. Cinemax was showing 'About A Boy' and I decided to watch it again. So cool, kan.. the movie. I like.. ;-)
Oh.. Po*t called masa I was on the way to work tadi. And guess what? In*nuendo is back!!! Yes, they're back to performing again.. All together now: Hurray!!! That has got to be the best news this month!!! Hehehehe.. Best giler. I wanna be a groupie again and catch their shows!!
So.. Po*t and I will be having lunch one of these days and we will talk about the 'revival' and some other projects that they're into.. *happy sigh*
TaKe a bReAk!
On a more serious note, I've decided to 'take a break' from men. Yes, yours truly dah penat dengan mereka and will not be wasting time blogging about them. I think there're better things to do in life than think about them. Kan? Kan? Kan?
Hahahahhahahahah....
Pergilah kasih
Kejarlah keinginanmu
Selagi masih ada waktu
Jangan hiraukan diriku
Aku rela berpisah demi untuk dirimu
Semoga tercapai segala keinginanmu..

<< Home