Wednesday, September 29, 2004

eXcitiNg tiMEs aHeAD..

Oh.. adrenalin rush!!
1. Today ada class presentation. Mampus, I tellya. Sue and I must act for 15 mins. We've got the script ready.. tapi tension jugak. We will be judged by THREE Deaf teachers. Ayo. Ayo. Ayo.
2. The Kuantan trip is beginning to sound exciting! We've not found the car (sebab about 7 0r 8 of us will be going), but sweet Ja*son had provided a list of hotels and chalets to stay.. Kinda cool, kan? It'll be like a vagabond-thingy, I guess. We'll just drive from one resort to another to see if there's any available.. heheh. Gila jugak kan? But hey, you don't do this kind of thing often kan? Sigh. I'm now crossing my fingers and hoping that the boys can get the car! Once we can get a car, anything is possible, dude!
3. Hmmmm.. apa lagi yang menarik ya?


By the way.. nak jugak citer.. Sy*uk left FIVE voice messages on my phone last weekend.. and it was so so so kelakar okay? He sang lots of songs from Be*laian Ji*wa to Po*k Ama*i Ama*i and my favourite Acci*dentally in Love.. Hahhahahahah.. Giler ke tak? But it was so fun.. The thing is, he left those messages cuz he kept getting my voice mail.. and of course he hated my song kat voice mail tu! Hahahah.. Okay lah.. kenkawan.. maybe I should just remove my voice mail.. but if you happen to get my voice mail, jangan lah marah! Just sing me some songs and keep me amused!

Oh.. and yesterday, I actually had the opportunity to watch a movie kat GS*C gold class (courtesy of the Newsdesk.. hehehe). So best!! They've got reclining chairs and all.. But, I figured, kalau nak gi dating, the gold class wouldn't be so nice cuz the chairs are quite far apart. (Not sure pulak if they have couple chairs kat gold class. Macam tak nampak pulak semalam..) Tapi.. kalau nak gi dating, lebih baik go to a normal cinema and take the 'love seats' je.. It's cosier that way.. heheheh...

Anyway, I watched Den*zel Washing*ton's new movie, 'Man On Fire'. The movie, okay jugak. More exciting than P*GL, I would say. It has its sad moments tapi mostly, the movie's quite thrilling. Some parts a bit gruesome lah, but it was definitely worth watching. Hmmm.. ni semua last minute lah. Apparently, the newsdesk had some extra tickets and I figured, why not. Bila lagi nak try gold class kan? Tickets are just so expensive!

So itu lah ceritanya. As usual, I'll be quite busy today.. got a few stories to finish.. ada interview in the evening, and then rush to class. Take care ya'll..

ps./ Oh.. by the way.. I lost my housekeys. This is definitely not FUNNY.. :-(