GaSp! pRegNaNt??
Two of my office colleagues are pregnant. Yang satu tu, I know she's excited about it cuz she's always wanted a baby. It will be her first and I wish her well.. Heheh.. No wonder she's glowing.. :-)
Yang lagi satu ni.. hmm.. bila masa pulak dia kahwin? Ayo.. apparently, she's married to some businessman and is currently pregnant too.
Sigh. Wonder what it feels like to be pregnant. Urgh. Huge protruding tummy? Constant backache? Swolen feet and fingers? Errr.. don't think I'm ready for all of that. Besides, baby cries will just give me a headache..
Anyways, had fun last night. Su*rin, Sue and I were the only ones from class who bothered to turn up at the bowling alley. Saw those deaf people play, but dare not communicate with them. They seemed so engrossed in their game and it would be a bother to have to teach us some new words, kan? And yes, they signed so fast!! So susah nak catch up.
But we met these two guys who were just so nice and friendly. One works as a life insurance agent while the other pasang tinted windows. They taught us some words and seemed glad to communicate with us.
I must say it was an achievement for the three of us, because we managed to communicate and finger spell with them without using pens and papers. Cool kan, to be able to understand the deaf...
Hmmm.. for the life of me, I can't imagine living a life without music, voices and sounds. Thank you God, for blessing me with good ears.
ps./ My sign-language class will end on Oct 11. Should I start my French class on Oct 14? Decisions.. decisions..
pss./ I feel like spending the evening with old friends today. Hmm.. Jas*bir, are we still on for dinner? Or maybe I should just have dinner with my Ru*th...
Two of my office colleagues are pregnant. Yang satu tu, I know she's excited about it cuz she's always wanted a baby. It will be her first and I wish her well.. Heheh.. No wonder she's glowing.. :-)
Yang lagi satu ni.. hmm.. bila masa pulak dia kahwin? Ayo.. apparently, she's married to some businessman and is currently pregnant too.
Sigh. Wonder what it feels like to be pregnant. Urgh. Huge protruding tummy? Constant backache? Swolen feet and fingers? Errr.. don't think I'm ready for all of that. Besides, baby cries will just give me a headache..
Anyways, had fun last night. Su*rin, Sue and I were the only ones from class who bothered to turn up at the bowling alley. Saw those deaf people play, but dare not communicate with them. They seemed so engrossed in their game and it would be a bother to have to teach us some new words, kan? And yes, they signed so fast!! So susah nak catch up.
But we met these two guys who were just so nice and friendly. One works as a life insurance agent while the other pasang tinted windows. They taught us some words and seemed glad to communicate with us.
I must say it was an achievement for the three of us, because we managed to communicate and finger spell with them without using pens and papers. Cool kan, to be able to understand the deaf...
Hmmm.. for the life of me, I can't imagine living a life without music, voices and sounds. Thank you God, for blessing me with good ears.
ps./ My sign-language class will end on Oct 11. Should I start my French class on Oct 14? Decisions.. decisions..
pss./ I feel like spending the evening with old friends today. Hmm.. Jas*bir, are we still on for dinner? Or maybe I should just have dinner with my Ru*th...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home