gERaM...
N*ST.. as far as I'm concerned.. 'IS' an UM*NO newspaper. Until now, at least. Can you bear.. I had to read 'The St*ar' to get news on the Um*no general assembly? 'The St*ar' had at least four or five pages on what's been happening at PW*TC. N*ST had pathetically dedicated ONE page for the coverage (two, if you consider the front page). Oh.. but if you buy the compact version, you get two pages (excluding the front page).
Paaah!
I'm annoyed. No wonder mama was grumbling this morning about how she had to rush off to buy more newspapers tadi.
Hey.. I might not suka sangat all these politic-ings, but I do wanna read about Um*no, okay? It's the party for MY people!
Whatever lah. Anyway, thank you 'St*ar', for publishing Naj*ib's speech. It was a very profound speech, I must say.. regardless how accurate the facts were lah. There were just too many historical facts there, but I trust that Naj*ib must have done his homework. And yes, reading the text made me proud to be a Malay.
So there! Go buy 'The St*ar', people. It's a BETTER read. Trust me.
N*ST.. as far as I'm concerned.. 'IS' an UM*NO newspaper. Until now, at least. Can you bear.. I had to read 'The St*ar' to get news on the Um*no general assembly? 'The St*ar' had at least four or five pages on what's been happening at PW*TC. N*ST had pathetically dedicated ONE page for the coverage (two, if you consider the front page). Oh.. but if you buy the compact version, you get two pages (excluding the front page).
Paaah!
I'm annoyed. No wonder mama was grumbling this morning about how she had to rush off to buy more newspapers tadi.
Hey.. I might not suka sangat all these politic-ings, but I do wanna read about Um*no, okay? It's the party for MY people!
Whatever lah. Anyway, thank you 'St*ar', for publishing Naj*ib's speech. It was a very profound speech, I must say.. regardless how accurate the facts were lah. There were just too many historical facts there, but I trust that Naj*ib must have done his homework. And yes, reading the text made me proud to be a Malay.
So there! Go buy 'The St*ar', people. It's a BETTER read. Trust me.

<< Home