GiLa, giLa, GiLA.. bUsY, BuSy, BUSY!!
Woke up tadi sebab I went to bed at three last night. Heheh.. Don't even ask me apa yang I buat sampai 3 pagi!
Anyways, Syah woke me up with a phone call tadi:
Him: Nyah.. mak ni. Kau kena datang function mak. There's this guy who looks like buah hati kau kat sini.
Me: (still quite blur.. baru bangun tidur lah katakan..) Huh? Apa yang kau merepek ni? Buah hati? Who?
Him: Dia lah.
Me: You mean ******?
Him: Ha... Now where are you? Get dressed and come here quick!! And yes girl, mamat tu masih single!
So, I showered and got ready in record time... left the house and rushed to P*J Hil*ton where Syah's function was being held.
Got there and lo and behold... met the guy yang kononnya 'macam my buah hati'. Hmmm.. Okay lah.. Ada lah sikit like my buah hati tu.. nice fingers, pakai jam on his right (cuz he's left-handed apparently).. but this guy is slightly 'bigger' than my buah hati tu..
So Syah asked me this question: Nyah.. kau nak tak, mak introduce dia kat kau? He's your age and single, nyah!
And I don't know how to reply.
Err.. frankly, looking at that guy, I realised that he's just not my type. Macam ala-ala kampung.. you know, the kind of guy who thinks he's always right. A typical Malay. So yeah.. he's got a nice smile and fingers, but I don't think we'll click.
Looking at him, tetiba, rasa rindu pulak kat buah hati yang seorang tu.. But on the other hand, it made me wonder macamana lah I could fall for him in the first place. He's just not MY type!!!
Ntah lah.
Question: Would you go out with someone who looks like the love of your life, eventhough you know he is NOT right for you?
ANYWAYS.. I'm swamped with work (again)! As of now, I owe Fa*ezah FOUR stories (excluding the three stories on Perth) and TWO stories for Nor*man. Gila tak? How can I finish everything? Mampus lah. And work kept piling..
But it's all good. Being busy is good. It keeps me going..
Keeping busy everyday
I know I will be okay..
Woke up tadi sebab I went to bed at three last night. Heheh.. Don't even ask me apa yang I buat sampai 3 pagi!
Anyways, Syah woke me up with a phone call tadi:
Him: Nyah.. mak ni. Kau kena datang function mak. There's this guy who looks like buah hati kau kat sini.
Me: (still quite blur.. baru bangun tidur lah katakan..) Huh? Apa yang kau merepek ni? Buah hati? Who?
Him: Dia lah.
Me: You mean ******?
Him: Ha... Now where are you? Get dressed and come here quick!! And yes girl, mamat tu masih single!
So, I showered and got ready in record time... left the house and rushed to P*J Hil*ton where Syah's function was being held.
Got there and lo and behold... met the guy yang kononnya 'macam my buah hati'. Hmmm.. Okay lah.. Ada lah sikit like my buah hati tu.. nice fingers, pakai jam on his right (cuz he's left-handed apparently).. but this guy is slightly 'bigger' than my buah hati tu..
So Syah asked me this question: Nyah.. kau nak tak, mak introduce dia kat kau? He's your age and single, nyah!
And I don't know how to reply.
Err.. frankly, looking at that guy, I realised that he's just not my type. Macam ala-ala kampung.. you know, the kind of guy who thinks he's always right. A typical Malay. So yeah.. he's got a nice smile and fingers, but I don't think we'll click.
Looking at him, tetiba, rasa rindu pulak kat buah hati yang seorang tu.. But on the other hand, it made me wonder macamana lah I could fall for him in the first place. He's just not MY type!!!
Ntah lah.
Question: Would you go out with someone who looks like the love of your life, eventhough you know he is NOT right for you?
ANYWAYS.. I'm swamped with work (again)! As of now, I owe Fa*ezah FOUR stories (excluding the three stories on Perth) and TWO stories for Nor*man. Gila tak? How can I finish everything? Mampus lah. And work kept piling..
But it's all good. Being busy is good. It keeps me going..
Keeping busy everyday
I know I will be okay..

<< Home