Friday, September 10, 2004

gYM, LoVE, aNd a rELaxiNg wEeKeND..

Had so much fun ngan Cik Lei*la semalam.. hahah.. we ate our dinner kat Stru*dels KL*CC and then head on to the gym. Haven't met Lei*la for quite a while, so it was good to catch up with her. So banyak gossips!!! :-)

Lepas tu.. we met this cute guy 'Shah' kat gym.. Apparently, a friend of Lei*la's.. and he was doing his work (as in, kerja) there lah.. ngan laptop and all. He's quite cute.. cuma badan macam beefy sikit.. sebab dia selalu workout. (No, am NOT gonna flirt with him cuz beefy guys are not my cuppa.. hehe.. but no harm making more friends, kan?)

It was fun chatting with him sebab dia banyak bagi tips.. like how doing cardio-exercise can help you lose weight, you must basahkan badan sebelum gi sauna, join the RPM class if you want to shape up your tummy and butt.. ayo.. macam ada personal trainer pulak.. So best!

And guess what? Found out that women must work-out four times more than men if they want to lose weight sebab women takde testosterones. Whatever that means. Bottom line is, it is harder for women to lose weight compared to men. That's what Shah said. Aci tak? Hmm..

But here's the best part:
Shah said: I'll be here most Tuesdays and Thursdays.. so if you guys need any help when I'm around... *smiles* (now that's something to look forward to, kan? *wink*)

Ahh.. so nice to have a friendly, personal trainer.. hehhe.. but yang tak bestnya, on Thursdays, Men*ara Ma*xis selalu a fire drill.. And we were caught again last night. So terpaksa lah turun 3 flights down guna tangga.. :-(

Oh.. among the topics discussed last night with Lei*la was on 'love'. We both admitted that the problem with us is that we just can't seem to let go. We live in a state of denial.. refusing to believe that the people whom we love have left us long ago. They've forgotten us.. So why are we still harbouring hopes that they will come back and love us again?

Hmmmm..

Ntah lah. It's just me, I guess. While I don't fall that easily, I don't let go easily too. Sigh. Maybe I should just accept the fact that I'm not wanted anymore kan?

Malas nak fikir pasal love. At the moment, men are all idiots. The ones I want don't want me; the ones I don't want terhegeh hegeh pulak. So malas nak layan. Sometimes I wish the ones I want tak jual mahal sangat. Urgh.

On a lighter note, I think I will be having a relaxing weekend. Can't wait to meet Ze*lle esok for lunch (yipppeeee) and maybe nak gi tyre shop and change Erina's tyres. On Sunday, meeting Michael and his friends (hopefully) kat gym.. hehehehe.. That'll be fun. I've not seen him dah lama dah and it'll be good to catch up.

Oh.. tapi, this weekend kena practise my sign language. Can't afford to screw up in Cikgu Noo*rdin's class!

Am planning to go home early today and sleep. Or watch TV. I've been coming back late almost every night since the Merdeka week and I'm kinda tired.

Speaking of which, kenapa takde satu pun kawan I beritahu pasal Inn*uendo being in Petr*onas' Merdeka ad? So tak aci lah!. And apparently, they sang 'Belai*an Jiwa'. Sigh.. Seven years ago (Aug 30, 1997), I met Inn*uendo for the first time and fell in love with them. Seven years ago, I fell in love with a certain someone and I have to say that part of who I am today was very much because of him. While I don't think I love him that way anymore, I am still very fond of him. He was (is) a nice guy.. and has everything that I look for in a guy.

Sometimes, I wonder what it'd be like to be his wife.. to belong to him. Would I be able to fit into his high-profile family?

Oh. Reality check. Someone like him will never fall for someone like me. We are of two different status. I know he hates it whenever I say this, but that's the reality. We are worlds apart. And I just can't catch up.

Sigh. Don't know why I'm thinking of him now. It's been awhile since I last heard from him. Kinda miss him.

Oh. Just found out something and I tengah sedih sekarang. Feeling so left out these days. Feeling so unimportant. Fine, just shut me out. I memang always the last to know, kan? Tell you what. Why not you just shut me out of your life. Ohh.. wait a minute. You have shut me out of your life. Cuma I je yang bodoh (as usual) thinking I'm still a part of your life. Duhhhhhhh!

Hmmm... malas lah nak fikir pasal men. They're all jerks anyway. Well, most of them.

Here's me wishing that someone out there loves me....