Tuesday, September 14, 2004

iT's NiCe wHeN sOMebOdy SaYs sOmetHiNg NiCe aBOut yOu!

Lei*la says:
I bless the day I met you. My beautiful soul sista!! One cool babe who's deadly with a pen...hehehe. I wish I could write like you; penuh perasaan & it feels like I'm talkin to you when I read your blog!...
Now, wouldn't you guys like to read her blog :) I love you, gurl!!
Being with you is SO much fun...no wonder I need to lose weight...asyik makan aje!! And who can forget her obsession with AZ (before, it was RH.....) yes, yes, rahsia :)
She is one smart, beautiful, loving, quirky and talented woman with the biggest heart to boot! Did I tell you I love you? *grin* Be proud of your abilities & of who you are. Never look down on yourself. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" ~Elean*or Roo*sevelt~

Yes.. something like that can make me smile and cry at the same time.. heheh.. Yang kelakarnya, she wrote it in my 'Frien*dster' which she created (for me)! Ayo. And stupid me masih tak tahu guna 'Frien*dster'.. ;-)

Somebody! Teach me how to use 'Frien*dster'.. PLEASE!!

Anyway sweetheart..
I'm not that smart (I always bungle.. especially when it comes to men and people that I care about); I'm faaaaarrr from beautiful; oh yes I give my love unconditionally; and yes, I'm quirky; and very talented at screwing up my life! Hehehe...

But thank you for saying all those nice things. You know I love you to pieces, kan? And I'd do (almost!) anything for you... :-)

Anyway, as soon as I know how to use the 'Frien*dster', I'm gonna write my testimonials for you. But in the meantime, here's how I feel for you:
Girl.. you've always been like a big sister to me.. my partner in crime. Thank you for taking me to places and showing me to people (although kekadang tu, malu lah jugak.. sebab most of the people you know are all those glamour-glamour ones... heheh..). Thank you for listening to my endless chatters, for convincing me that some of the things that I've done are not so bad after all and for understanding why I did the things I shouldn't have done. You have been there through my ups and downs and I'll always appreciate you for that.
We make a funny pair, kan? I'll always remember our drools over cute men, our signals to eachother bila Ruff*edge, V*E and Inn*uendo performed kat Plan*et Holl*ywood not too long ago, us running on the treadmill next to eachother and checking out the guys (albeit perspiring profusely).. Ya Tuhan.. kita memang selalu buat benda-benda yang kelakar. And remember also our dinners kat Strud*els and our 'listening to songs' sessions in the car? Hmm.. I'M TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE A FRIEND LIKE YOU. Thank you for accepting me for who I am.. with all my disabilities and quirkiness and all. I love you. Now bila you nak introduce-kan I kat AZ? Heheheheheh...