Thursday, September 02, 2004

MiChAeL, i'M iNSpiReD bY yOu!!

Dearest, I visited your new blog just now and saw how lovely it was. So, I decided to 'bring back' my tagboard. You're right. I shouldn't allow people to determine my life.. or to decide what I write in my blog.

I mean, it is, after all, MY BLOG, kan? Cuma I je yang ada privilege to modify it or edit it, kan? If anyone is unhappy or uncomfortable about what I have written, too bad lah.. I can't please EVERYONE pun..

Frankly, I miss the tagboard. Sebab that's the easiest way for me and MY friends to communicate.

So yes.. the tagboard is back! So kawan-kawan yang dikasihi sekalian (you know who you are.. heheh), we can start 'tagging' each other again! *smiles*

On another note, I want to say that I dah tak kisah if anyone nak kutuk me through my blog. Suka hati awak lah nak buat apa. If you don't like me, there's nothing much I can do about it, kan?

So yes.. sesapa pun boleh 'tag' me. After all, Su*n T*zu (from The Art of War) once said: Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer..

Happy 'tagging' everyone!!!