niCe aSsiGnMEntS..(??)
I've been told that I get 'nice' assignments from Nor*man. Hmmm. Ya. Sure.
A few weeks ago, it was me having to do a story on one of the colleges who organised a debate competition. How wonderful, kan?
And today, I've been asked to write a travel piece on Germany. Ah... exciting giler that I almost had multiple orgasms when I first heard about it. So I'm packing my bags tonight, cuz I'm on a mission to Germany. All it takes is for me to close my eyes.. and soon, I'll be in Munich.. visiting its museums and checking out its beautiful castles. (Or maybe I should choose its wellness tour package kan.. where you can try out the spa and all...)
Yes... the ex-boss of mine loves to give me 'nice' assignments, kan? Thank you dear, for pointing that out. I feel blessed!
I've been told that I get 'nice' assignments from Nor*man. Hmmm. Ya. Sure.
A few weeks ago, it was me having to do a story on one of the colleges who organised a debate competition. How wonderful, kan?
And today, I've been asked to write a travel piece on Germany. Ah... exciting giler that I almost had multiple orgasms when I first heard about it. So I'm packing my bags tonight, cuz I'm on a mission to Germany. All it takes is for me to close my eyes.. and soon, I'll be in Munich.. visiting its museums and checking out its beautiful castles. (Or maybe I should choose its wellness tour package kan.. where you can try out the spa and all...)
Yes... the ex-boss of mine loves to give me 'nice' assignments, kan? Thank you dear, for pointing that out. I feel blessed!

<< Home