of vaNiLLa sHaKe and MisSiNg sOmEOnE..
I've just came back from Mc*D. Bought some nuggets for lunch and is now slurping on its yummylicious vanilla milkshake. Ya Tuhan.. the milkshake is so sedap.. creamy and nice.
Oh.. I just pasted the orangey N*ST sticker which says 'BIG or small' (referring to our 'broadsheet' and 'compact' issues, of course). I must say they look quite smart on Erina.. and since I am kinda proud of the company that I work for (albeit my disagreements at how things are managed sometimes), I've decided that I'll do a bit of publicity for them lah! :-)
Tapi, yang tak bestnya, ada lah mamat-mamat yang takde kerja yang teased me when they saw the sticker. I was waiting for Su*mi kat Pu*sat Ban*dar Daman*sara (while she dropped something off kat the Education Ministry) today and was parked in front of a coffee shop. Ada this group ni tengah having their tea and when they saw my car, they smiled, looked at me and said: "I want BIG". Urgh. Ya. Big, my ASS! Hmmmph! If only I had the broadsheet with me, I'd walk to them and hand them the broadsheet of N*ST. And ask for my RM1.20 (the price of the newspaper), of course.
So.. itu lah. I'm expecting more sexual innuendoes (now that I have the sticker on Erina).. but what the heck! It's still publicity, kan? Heheheh..
Anyways, I feel weird lah these days. Don't ask me why. Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna be sick, sometimes I feel like I won't live to see my next birthday, sometimes I feel like I just wanna sleep and do nothing else.
But life has been good. Really. My sign language class is fun and exciting, work is keeping me on my toes, my friends are keeping me busy and I've nothing to complain (at this point). So why do I feel like I'm missing something...?
Oh.. back to sign language. I'm enjoying my classes tremendously. My two teachers (An*thony and No*ordin) are so cute! They're deaf, but cute and fun. And there's this guy in my class, Su*rin, who is just so funny and quirky. He makes the class so alive!! But it's getting tougher now. There's just too many things to remember! The alphabet's easy.. but the gestures tu.. so susah nak ingat! But I look forward to going to class. Call it escapism, if you may, but I feel relaxed each time I gi class. Terasa macam budak-budak.. where you can leave your worries at the door for that one-and-a-half hours and just concentrate on learning new things. Best kan? Unfortunately, I only have about nine classes left.. :-(
I've got some e-mails to reply, and then nak gi gym ngan Cik Lei*la. Must work out lah.. and spend some time kat the sauna and steam bath. Maybe I'll feel better than...
ps./ Can someone tell me if he loves me.. still? I just need to know.. sigh.
I've just came back from Mc*D. Bought some nuggets for lunch and is now slurping on its yummylicious vanilla milkshake. Ya Tuhan.. the milkshake is so sedap.. creamy and nice.
Oh.. I just pasted the orangey N*ST sticker which says 'BIG or small' (referring to our 'broadsheet' and 'compact' issues, of course). I must say they look quite smart on Erina.. and since I am kinda proud of the company that I work for (albeit my disagreements at how things are managed sometimes), I've decided that I'll do a bit of publicity for them lah! :-)
Tapi, yang tak bestnya, ada lah mamat-mamat yang takde kerja yang teased me when they saw the sticker. I was waiting for Su*mi kat Pu*sat Ban*dar Daman*sara (while she dropped something off kat the Education Ministry) today and was parked in front of a coffee shop. Ada this group ni tengah having their tea and when they saw my car, they smiled, looked at me and said: "I want BIG". Urgh. Ya. Big, my ASS! Hmmmph! If only I had the broadsheet with me, I'd walk to them and hand them the broadsheet of N*ST. And ask for my RM1.20 (the price of the newspaper), of course.
So.. itu lah. I'm expecting more sexual innuendoes (now that I have the sticker on Erina).. but what the heck! It's still publicity, kan? Heheheh..
Anyways, I feel weird lah these days. Don't ask me why. Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna be sick, sometimes I feel like I won't live to see my next birthday, sometimes I feel like I just wanna sleep and do nothing else.
But life has been good. Really. My sign language class is fun and exciting, work is keeping me on my toes, my friends are keeping me busy and I've nothing to complain (at this point). So why do I feel like I'm missing something...?
Oh.. back to sign language. I'm enjoying my classes tremendously. My two teachers (An*thony and No*ordin) are so cute! They're deaf, but cute and fun. And there's this guy in my class, Su*rin, who is just so funny and quirky. He makes the class so alive!! But it's getting tougher now. There's just too many things to remember! The alphabet's easy.. but the gestures tu.. so susah nak ingat! But I look forward to going to class. Call it escapism, if you may, but I feel relaxed each time I gi class. Terasa macam budak-budak.. where you can leave your worries at the door for that one-and-a-half hours and just concentrate on learning new things. Best kan? Unfortunately, I only have about nine classes left.. :-(
I've got some e-mails to reply, and then nak gi gym ngan Cik Lei*la. Must work out lah.. and spend some time kat the sauna and steam bath. Maybe I'll feel better than...
ps./ Can someone tell me if he loves me.. still? I just need to know.. sigh.

<< Home