Thursday, September 16, 2004

oH.. nAk CitER jUgAk..

Went to the gym on Tuesday (sebab today takleh gi gym.. kena pergi tengok the deaf main bowling, as part of the sign language course). So.. pergi lah kat Jo*hn Han*cock, cuz I was supposed to meet Sya*h and the gang later..

Kat gym.. I met this two cute Malay guys. One is a membership consultant called Ni*zam O*mar, while the other is a trainer called Zai*ri. I think. Well anyway, those two were so nice. Zai*ri made me do the rowing thingy and set it to 1,000 metres. Ya Tuhan.. macam nak pengsan buat benda tu.. I think he must have found it amusing to see me huffing and puffing away... :-)

So.. sekarang ni, macam bersemangat nak gi gym.. heheh.. especially the one kat Jo*hn Han*cock. Hahahhahaha.. so kelakar kan? By the way, met my trainer K*A and ada ke, when he saw me on Tuesday night tu, dia kata I ni dah gemuk sebab malas nak gi gym? Urgh! And he had to say it when Ni*zam tu was around! Hmmm..

Anyway, sesapa yang nak join the gym, please let me know.. Then I can introduce you to cute Ni*zam... :-)

Oh.. the gathering at Sya*h's house that night was fun. Sebab kat wallet I cuma ada RM2, I had to get my friends to buy me dinner.. hehe.. We ordered pizza and the guys (plus Suz) were kind enough to chip in money to pay for my share.. Heheh.. So baik, kan, mereka? :-)

So yeah..we talked and gossiped and laughed as usual. Oh.. found out that another colleague of mine tendered her resignation. Sheesh! What is happening? Kenapa semua orang nak resign? Everyone seems to be going into PR these days. It's probably the in-thing now to be a PR person kot..

As for me, if I were to leave, I'd probably want to join the world of broadcasting. I guess. Or maybe, jadi teacher je lah kot.. Hehehheheheh..

Hmm.. today will be a busy day for me. I want to finish my stories, then head on to B*SC sebab nak tengok the deaf main bowling. I'm sure I'll learn a thing or two about life from them today..

Have a good day everyone!