OnCe uPoN a tiME..
I had a recurring dream. And it went like this:
"I was sitting on a bench, in a park, with someone I love. Everything was fine and we had such a lovely time, looking at the ducks swimming in the lake.
He turned to look at me and professed his love..
I smiled, and thanked him for loving me and accepting me for who I am.. and my disabilities.
He frowned, and asked: "What disabilities?". I explained, thinking that nothing will change the fact that he loves me.
He stood and told me that he had to go. "I've got a meeting to attend," he said. "Don't call me, okay? I'll call you..."
Often, at this point, I'd wake up.."
The dream came back to haunt me last Thursday. And I've not managed to get rid of it, till now.. Sigh.
I had a recurring dream. And it went like this:
"I was sitting on a bench, in a park, with someone I love. Everything was fine and we had such a lovely time, looking at the ducks swimming in the lake.
He turned to look at me and professed his love..
I smiled, and thanked him for loving me and accepting me for who I am.. and my disabilities.
He frowned, and asked: "What disabilities?". I explained, thinking that nothing will change the fact that he loves me.
He stood and told me that he had to go. "I've got a meeting to attend," he said. "Don't call me, okay? I'll call you..."
Often, at this point, I'd wake up.."
The dream came back to haunt me last Thursday. And I've not managed to get rid of it, till now.. Sigh.

<< Home