Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Part 3: The Weekend

Spent the weekend with Sue. So best.. heheh.. We watched 'Col*lateral*. Ayo.. Tom Cr*uise is so cute in the movie. As always lah kan. Can somebody tell me when Tom Cr*uise is not cute? ;-)

Anyway, she taught me some sign-language stuff (cuz I missed class last Wednesday) and we just lepak-ed at home. Too tired and lethargic to do anything.

Had Monday off.. so I went out with Sy*ah to watch 'Ak*u No 1'. Bodohnya citer itu. Was kinda disappointed, really. Expected more intelligent stuff.. but then again, who am I kidding, kan? Ma*lay movies are never intelligent. Sorry.. not meaning to say anything bad about my own race (not that I'm not proud being a Ma*lay either), but ntah lah. The movie was just plain absurd. Or maybe it's just me who thinks the whole thing was not done 'tastefully' enough. Whatever..

It was a nice, relaxing weekend, nevertheless..