tEngAh MaRah ni..
I'm annoyed at the TWO 'bin Abdullah' in my life. Dua-dua ni tengah protest ke? Ayo. I tell you. I'm so annoyed at them for ignoring me.
Yang satu tu.. mentang-mentang baru start kerja baru, dah lupa kawan. I sms-ed him lah kan on his first day at work.. to wish him good luck on his new job and all. That was like THREE days ago, and he didn't even have the courtesy to reply my sms. And I've not heard from him sampai sekarang. So much for 'of course we'll always be friends' and 'of course you can count on me anytime'. Hmmm.
The other one pulak was supposed to meet me sebelum dia balik Kot*a Ba*ru. Yeah. SURE. It's already Friday and I have NOT heard from him either. And he's starting work on Sunday, which means that he has to be back in Ko*ta Ba*ru by then. Bila ada masa nak jumpa I? Urgh! I'm just so annoyed. And I miss him and was looking forward to meeting him. Whatever lah. Not like he cares pun kan? ARGH!!!
I tell you, the two 'bin Abdullah' memang wajib diletakkan dalam satu kapal and sent to Timbuktu. Or why not just send them to 'Never-never-land' instead. Then they can be boys forever and never grow up. Kahwin je lah ngan si Tin*kerbell (or whatever her name is) tu.
Yes. I'm annoyed. And Erina is dirty. So, masa lunch nanti, I nak bawa Erina gi Mo*bil or Sh*ell for a wash. It'll be kinda cool to go through the car-wash machine nanti.
And maybe watching the soap and water and all will calm my nerves. And wash away my anger.
I'm annoyed at the TWO 'bin Abdullah' in my life. Dua-dua ni tengah protest ke? Ayo. I tell you. I'm so annoyed at them for ignoring me.
Yang satu tu.. mentang-mentang baru start kerja baru, dah lupa kawan. I sms-ed him lah kan on his first day at work.. to wish him good luck on his new job and all. That was like THREE days ago, and he didn't even have the courtesy to reply my sms. And I've not heard from him sampai sekarang. So much for 'of course we'll always be friends' and 'of course you can count on me anytime'. Hmmm.
The other one pulak was supposed to meet me sebelum dia balik Kot*a Ba*ru. Yeah. SURE. It's already Friday and I have NOT heard from him either. And he's starting work on Sunday, which means that he has to be back in Ko*ta Ba*ru by then. Bila ada masa nak jumpa I? Urgh! I'm just so annoyed. And I miss him and was looking forward to meeting him. Whatever lah. Not like he cares pun kan? ARGH!!!
I tell you, the two 'bin Abdullah' memang wajib diletakkan dalam satu kapal and sent to Timbuktu. Or why not just send them to 'Never-never-land' instead. Then they can be boys forever and never grow up. Kahwin je lah ngan si Tin*kerbell (or whatever her name is) tu.
Yes. I'm annoyed. And Erina is dirty. So, masa lunch nanti, I nak bawa Erina gi Mo*bil or Sh*ell for a wash. It'll be kinda cool to go through the car-wash machine nanti.
And maybe watching the soap and water and all will calm my nerves. And wash away my anger.

<< Home