tHaNKs, sY*uK!
Had lunch with Sy*uk. So best! I laughed so much sebab dengar cerita dia main rugby.. Hahahhaha... it was so kelakar! Now I can't wait to watch him and his team play rugby.. ;-)
Ayo. It was a funny lunch. We were also discussing about Om*ega Tr*end. Hmmm...
Lepas tu, in the car, we were listening to this song, Accidentally In Love by Coun*ting Cr*ow. So best!! I love that song too.. Macam so happy giler being in love.. ;-)
Yes, it was a good lunch. It's nice being with friends whom you adore, kan? Hmmm..
ps./ Last Friday, pun best jugak. We had 'potluck' kat rumah Sy*ah.. so many nice people turned up. So many jokes, gossips and stories shared. So much laughter.. *happy sigh*
pss./ Thank you, God.. for good friends.
Had lunch with Sy*uk. So best! I laughed so much sebab dengar cerita dia main rugby.. Hahahhaha... it was so kelakar! Now I can't wait to watch him and his team play rugby.. ;-)
Ayo. It was a funny lunch. We were also discussing about Om*ega Tr*end. Hmmm...
Lepas tu, in the car, we were listening to this song, Accidentally In Love by Coun*ting Cr*ow. So best!! I love that song too.. Macam so happy giler being in love.. ;-)
Yes, it was a good lunch. It's nice being with friends whom you adore, kan? Hmmm..
ps./ Last Friday, pun best jugak. We had 'potluck' kat rumah Sy*ah.. so many nice people turned up. So many jokes, gossips and stories shared. So much laughter.. *happy sigh*
pss./ Thank you, God.. for good friends.

<< Home