wAitiNg..
Tengah tunggu 'Queer Eye For The Straight Guy' sebenarnya. And suddenly felt like blogging. After 'Sex And The Ci*ty' tadi, dah tak tahu which programme to watch. Oh.. tadi ada Ru*ffedge and V*E kat TV. Their Dari Studio Satu show. Sigh. Teringat masa tu... I was actually there while they were recording the show.. Me, Lei*la, Iz*am.. ala-ala meramai kan majlis.. hehehe..
But that was a good show. And I remembered Lei*la and I sang our hearts out for: Boy, I care about you.. I'm there for you.. so why don't you care for me, like I care about you..
And lagu Ayu...
Tanpamu, ku sayu, terkenang kembali, sewaktu pertemuan dulu..
Oh.. I'm talking to someone now, as I type.. :-) But my phone battery died pulak... Hmmm.
Oh.. had a good time with Zelle and Arianna tadi. We went lingerie shopping. Zelle bought me a nice, lacy bra.. *smiles*
Okay.. wanna watch TV now.. Ciao..
ps./ Ta*j and Lei*la subscribe to the N*ST.. saja je nak cakap.. heheh.
Tengah tunggu 'Queer Eye For The Straight Guy' sebenarnya. And suddenly felt like blogging. After 'Sex And The Ci*ty' tadi, dah tak tahu which programme to watch. Oh.. tadi ada Ru*ffedge and V*E kat TV. Their Dari Studio Satu show. Sigh. Teringat masa tu... I was actually there while they were recording the show.. Me, Lei*la, Iz*am.. ala-ala meramai kan majlis.. hehehe..
But that was a good show. And I remembered Lei*la and I sang our hearts out for: Boy, I care about you.. I'm there for you.. so why don't you care for me, like I care about you..
And lagu Ayu...
Tanpamu, ku sayu, terkenang kembali, sewaktu pertemuan dulu..
Oh.. I'm talking to someone now, as I type.. :-) But my phone battery died pulak... Hmmm.
Oh.. had a good time with Zelle and Arianna tadi. We went lingerie shopping. Zelle bought me a nice, lacy bra.. *smiles*
Okay.. wanna watch TV now.. Ciao..
ps./ Ta*j and Lei*la subscribe to the N*ST.. saja je nak cakap.. heheh.

<< Home