A WeDdiNg aNd a nEw dECisiOn..
Yi*ng's wedding was alright. The church wedding was so sweet and nice (yes, they had a long kiss in front of the priest too) and I managed to catch up with some old friends at the dinner reception.
Met Tz*e Mei too.. and I must say that she has changed quite a bit. The years at Belfast have changed her into a more modern person.. with modern views and all. Hmmmm..
Anyway, I've decided to keep my virginity till my wedding night. Hahahhaha.. So kelakar, kan? A few months ago, I just can't wait to give it up. I can't wait to have someone make love to me like there's no tomorrow.
Hmmm. Now I think I'd rather wait. I hate having this high expectation that men just can't wait to fu*ck me, as much as I can't wait to be fu*cked. Because I think, they don't really want to fu*ck me after all... Geddit tak?
Ah. Whatever lah.
Have a great week ahead, everyone.
ps./ If you think I'm being PMS-y, I'm not. I just feel that it's quite alright to be a virgin.. Really.. :-)
Yi*ng's wedding was alright. The church wedding was so sweet and nice (yes, they had a long kiss in front of the priest too) and I managed to catch up with some old friends at the dinner reception.
Met Tz*e Mei too.. and I must say that she has changed quite a bit. The years at Belfast have changed her into a more modern person.. with modern views and all. Hmmmm..
Anyway, I've decided to keep my virginity till my wedding night. Hahahhaha.. So kelakar, kan? A few months ago, I just can't wait to give it up. I can't wait to have someone make love to me like there's no tomorrow.
Hmmm. Now I think I'd rather wait. I hate having this high expectation that men just can't wait to fu*ck me, as much as I can't wait to be fu*cked. Because I think, they don't really want to fu*ck me after all... Geddit tak?
Ah. Whatever lah.
Have a great week ahead, everyone.
ps./ If you think I'm being PMS-y, I'm not. I just feel that it's quite alright to be a virgin.. Really.. :-)

<< Home