aNotHeR rEaSOn tO CrY..
Got an sms from someone tonight. An sms which completely spoilt my day. It was a confession of sorts. It was something I knew, but chose to ignore. But tonight, the sms reminded me of the 'stupid thing' again.
Some say ignorance is bliss, and I concur. Sometimes, too much information can be hurtful.
Ntah lah. Now I'm feeling melancholic again.
Stupid, stupid me is on the brink of allowing myself to get all emotional again. Oh fuck.
Was on the phone just now, advising a friend on love. Haha. What a joke. Doesn't anyone know that if anyone who needs a love consultant now, it'd be ME? I must be the unluckiest person when it comes to love...
Sorry.. I promise I won't divulge in my love life. So I'll stop talking about ME here.
Well, back to my poor friend who's in love with someone from his office. Ayo.. Haven't I warned him before about that? About not falling for someone who shares the same office space with him? That's like a carnal sin. Unforgiven!
Now, they're not as friendly as before. But that's expected, I told him.
I think we share the same fate; me and him. We're both gullible people. We fall easily when someone starts showering us with attention and affection. We fail to see that sometimes, when people are nice to us, that doesn't mean that we've been automatically accepted into their hearts.
I'm beginning to feel like this is a stupid entry. There's no focus and I'm rambling.. like I always do when I'm confused, or feeling utterly blue.
Shit. Even the new turquoise baju kurung that I bought with Sabbs and Zuls lepas buka puasa tadi didn't manage to lift my spirits.
Thank God for a busy weekend. I've four stories to complete and an assignment to go to tomorrow night. Will work myself to death.
Do you think life after death is a better place to be?
ps./ My apologies for being suicidal. I am, after all, human. With loads of ups and downs. Please pray that I will be going up again soon, okay? I don't want to break down again and cry..
Got an sms from someone tonight. An sms which completely spoilt my day. It was a confession of sorts. It was something I knew, but chose to ignore. But tonight, the sms reminded me of the 'stupid thing' again.
Some say ignorance is bliss, and I concur. Sometimes, too much information can be hurtful.
Ntah lah. Now I'm feeling melancholic again.
Stupid, stupid me is on the brink of allowing myself to get all emotional again. Oh fuck.
Was on the phone just now, advising a friend on love. Haha. What a joke. Doesn't anyone know that if anyone who needs a love consultant now, it'd be ME? I must be the unluckiest person when it comes to love...
Sorry.. I promise I won't divulge in my love life. So I'll stop talking about ME here.
Well, back to my poor friend who's in love with someone from his office. Ayo.. Haven't I warned him before about that? About not falling for someone who shares the same office space with him? That's like a carnal sin. Unforgiven!
Now, they're not as friendly as before. But that's expected, I told him.
I think we share the same fate; me and him. We're both gullible people. We fall easily when someone starts showering us with attention and affection. We fail to see that sometimes, when people are nice to us, that doesn't mean that we've been automatically accepted into their hearts.
I'm beginning to feel like this is a stupid entry. There's no focus and I'm rambling.. like I always do when I'm confused, or feeling utterly blue.
Shit. Even the new turquoise baju kurung that I bought with Sabbs and Zuls lepas buka puasa tadi didn't manage to lift my spirits.
Thank God for a busy weekend. I've four stories to complete and an assignment to go to tomorrow night. Will work myself to death.
Do you think life after death is a better place to be?
ps./ My apologies for being suicidal. I am, after all, human. With loads of ups and downs. Please pray that I will be going up again soon, okay? I don't want to break down again and cry..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home