AyO!
Wrote a long blog tadi... and then something happened and I 'lost' everything I wrote. Sigh. Now must start again.. Hmmm.
Anyways, someone 'merajuk' ngan I. Ayo.. Sweetheart, jangan lah marah.. I still love you, you know..
Had my sign language exam semalam.. It was okay lah. But I think I made a few careless mistakes. Tapi sedih jugak. Lepas ni dah tak jumpa my cute deaf teachers Di*no and Antho*ny dah. Hmmm...
Oh.. tadi I had lunch at the new K*L Hil*ton. Swanky sungguh tempat tu. Apparently, ada plasma TV in every room. Wow.. The food was also DELICIOUS. I had sushi, salmon, OYSTERS (yums!), mussels, kiwi and chocolate cakes.. Hmmmm.. macamana tak gemuk. Asyik melantak je semua.. ;-)
Am feeling queasy now. It's probably the oysters. Now I'm feeling flustered and horny. Yes, I am allergic (in a way) to oysters. It's aphrodisiac and I don't know why, lepas makan oysters je, my body rasa 'hot' semacam. But I love oysters too much to stay away from them you see.. Ayo.
Oh.. had to blog about Fred. This is long overdue but I have to blog this. Guess what? Mamat ni, last week, saw some money lying around kat N*ST parking lot. And it's BIG money, I tellya. Cukup lah kalau nak bayar installment kereta. Anyways, what he did was to find the owners of the cars yang parked around the area masa tu. Can you bear? He went through all the trouble to just find the rightful owner.
To cut a long story short, he found the owner and handed back her money. So baik kan? It reminded me of the guy who gave me back my wallet when I dropped it in Bang*sar a few months ago.
It's people like them that make this world a better place to live in...
PEACE.
ps./ Cepat lah balik........ :(
Wrote a long blog tadi... and then something happened and I 'lost' everything I wrote. Sigh. Now must start again.. Hmmm.
Anyways, someone 'merajuk' ngan I. Ayo.. Sweetheart, jangan lah marah.. I still love you, you know..
Had my sign language exam semalam.. It was okay lah. But I think I made a few careless mistakes. Tapi sedih jugak. Lepas ni dah tak jumpa my cute deaf teachers Di*no and Antho*ny dah. Hmmm...
Oh.. tadi I had lunch at the new K*L Hil*ton. Swanky sungguh tempat tu. Apparently, ada plasma TV in every room. Wow.. The food was also DELICIOUS. I had sushi, salmon, OYSTERS (yums!), mussels, kiwi and chocolate cakes.. Hmmmm.. macamana tak gemuk. Asyik melantak je semua.. ;-)
Am feeling queasy now. It's probably the oysters. Now I'm feeling flustered and horny. Yes, I am allergic (in a way) to oysters. It's aphrodisiac and I don't know why, lepas makan oysters je, my body rasa 'hot' semacam. But I love oysters too much to stay away from them you see.. Ayo.
Oh.. had to blog about Fred. This is long overdue but I have to blog this. Guess what? Mamat ni, last week, saw some money lying around kat N*ST parking lot. And it's BIG money, I tellya. Cukup lah kalau nak bayar installment kereta. Anyways, what he did was to find the owners of the cars yang parked around the area masa tu. Can you bear? He went through all the trouble to just find the rightful owner.
To cut a long story short, he found the owner and handed back her money. So baik kan? It reminded me of the guy who gave me back my wallet when I dropped it in Bang*sar a few months ago.
It's people like them that make this world a better place to live in...
PEACE.
ps./ Cepat lah balik........ :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home