Saturday, October 30, 2004

eRrrr..

It's been about two hours now since I last blogged.. and I must say that I'm feeling much better after surfing through the net and reading blogs belonging to friends, and strangers.

My hun's blog at ramblinging.blogspot.com is testimony that Malaysians have the potential to becoming good erotic novelists.
My partner-in-crime's blog at wildmushroom.blogspot.com is testimony that girls can survive diet, work-stress, shopping and missing boyfriend moments.
My queer friend's blog at primadonnaz.blogspot.com is testimony that while you can take a nyah out of N*ST, you can't take the N*ST out of the nyah... hehehe..
My amusing friend's blog at www.osmansany.com is testimony that you can be a good looking, single, soon-to-be-28-year-old engineer, and still jadi Malays*ian Idol and Aka*demi Fant*asia groupie.. heheh..

Okay lah.. banyak lagi blogs yang I baca regularly, but for now, will just promote the four blogs lah.. heheh..

Anyways, I dah malas nak marah, nangis and fikir about things that shouldn't even bother me in the first place.

TOP TEN things to do this weekend (in random order). I better blog them before I forget.. heheh..
1. Work. I have FOUR stories to submit on Monday.
2. Go for my assignment at 9pm tomorrow. Am going to some gig with Umar. Hmm.. maybe should drag Fai*ruz too, kan?
3. Have sex in the morning. It's always nice to find someone stroking my breasts and tweaking my already perky nipples when I wake up..
4. Buka puasa dengan the Famous Five tomorrow evening. (Something that I really look forward to..)
5. French kiss someone. I think my tongue needs some exercise..
6. Watch as much TV as possible, since I hardly watch the idiot box during the week. Must not miss Sponge*bob Squ*arepants.
7. Finish reading my book.
8. Shop for books. Still have another RM60 to spend..
9. Stop fighting with little sister. Maybe it's time to make amends.
10. Give someone a blowjob.

Hehehehe.. Have a good weekend everyone!

Hopefully, next week will be a more cheerful week.

ps./ Kepada sesiapa yang hatinya telah ku sakiti minggu ini: I'm sorry. I've been in such a bad mood that there were times that I got annoyed unneccesarily. You should not be blamed for my unhappiness and I'm sorry if I've over-reacted.
pss./ Fred, I do mean every single word I said in the sms I sent on Wednesday night. But don't ever stop being my friend, okay? Promise...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home