fAmOUs fiVe, rEViSitEd..
Yes.. the Famous Five will (finally) be congregating at Syah's place soon. I'm crossing my fingers that all will turn out well. I'm also crossing my fingers that none of the FF members will pull out at the last minute.
I'm quite excited about the whole thing, really. It's been awhile since the FF got together, so this will (hopefully) be a good reunion. Now, I only hope that there won't be any 'kecik hati' or squabbles during the reunion.. ;-)
oF sChoLArSHiPs aNd 'BuKa pUaSA'..
Ayo. I have to confess that I had trouble writing my scholarship stories. Simply because I don't find the subject matter interesting at all. I know scholarships are important, but.. ntah lah. Syu*k and Ze*lle.. remember how we had to struggle to maintain our grades so that our scholarship won't be revoked?
Well, this particular company tak buat pun annual review on its scholars. Now how am I gonna write the story? "The best part about getting XXX scholarship is that you don't have to worry about it being revoked. Or converted to a 'loan'. As long as you don't drop out, you'll still get financial assistance from the organisation."
Hmmm... lagipun, duit scholarship yang the company bagi pun macam tak cukup. Ingat tak, we used to get so much. And that time, we didn't even have to worry about food or accommodation. Tapi pelik kan, duit scholarship memang tak cukup. Hahahahah.. We're just so so so good at 'managing our finances' that time.
Okay lah. Enough about scholarships. Basically, I still think T*NB, Tele*kom and Petr*onas are the most generous. And I'm glad I was a scholar for one of them. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. For supporting my education.. :-)
Oh oh.. hari ni.. nak buka puasa with Petr*onas. Frankly, I've always loved going to Petr*olium Club untuk buka puasa. The place is just so swanky.. Plus the view's fabulous. Mari kawan-kawan.. memeriahkan majlis berbuka puasa Petr*onas.. *all smiles*
Yes.. the Famous Five will (finally) be congregating at Syah's place soon. I'm crossing my fingers that all will turn out well. I'm also crossing my fingers that none of the FF members will pull out at the last minute.
I'm quite excited about the whole thing, really. It's been awhile since the FF got together, so this will (hopefully) be a good reunion. Now, I only hope that there won't be any 'kecik hati' or squabbles during the reunion.. ;-)
oF sChoLArSHiPs aNd 'BuKa pUaSA'..
Ayo. I have to confess that I had trouble writing my scholarship stories. Simply because I don't find the subject matter interesting at all. I know scholarships are important, but.. ntah lah. Syu*k and Ze*lle.. remember how we had to struggle to maintain our grades so that our scholarship won't be revoked?
Well, this particular company tak buat pun annual review on its scholars. Now how am I gonna write the story? "The best part about getting XXX scholarship is that you don't have to worry about it being revoked. Or converted to a 'loan'. As long as you don't drop out, you'll still get financial assistance from the organisation."
Hmmm... lagipun, duit scholarship yang the company bagi pun macam tak cukup. Ingat tak, we used to get so much. And that time, we didn't even have to worry about food or accommodation. Tapi pelik kan, duit scholarship memang tak cukup. Hahahahah.. We're just so so so good at 'managing our finances' that time.
Okay lah. Enough about scholarships. Basically, I still think T*NB, Tele*kom and Petr*onas are the most generous. And I'm glad I was a scholar for one of them. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. For supporting my education.. :-)
Oh oh.. hari ni.. nak buka puasa with Petr*onas. Frankly, I've always loved going to Petr*olium Club untuk buka puasa. The place is just so swanky.. Plus the view's fabulous. Mari kawan-kawan.. memeriahkan majlis berbuka puasa Petr*onas.. *all smiles*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home