Wednesday, October 13, 2004

fEeLiNg qUeaSy..

Had the yummylicious lobster thermidor (did I get the spelling right?) kat Vic*toria Stat*ion tadi. Courtesy of Cik Sabaria*h Salle*h. Hehehe.. she had to do a food review and guess who got dragged along?

Moi.

Anyways, now I'm feeling queasy. I'm not sure if its all the cheese oozing out that is making me feeling slightly dizzy, or if lobsters also have that effect on me to make me feel hot and bothered.

I feel like touching myself and smothering whipped cream on my nipples and topping it with strawberries. Then some dashing bloke will grab me by the waist and lick everything up, whilst squirting his 'heavanly sauce' all over my tummy.

I love myself, baby.

Love me, lick me, feel me, eat me!

Okay.. I swear I didn't write those (in orange), but frankly, that's exactly how I feel. Sigh. Am I allergic to lobsters too? But I was alright when I had it last year.. (but of course, masa tu, I shared the portion with Sabbs lah..)

Hmmm. Too bad someone's just too busy for me.. Urgh. Men. They are so unreliable, undependable and whatever lah.

Thank God huns is around. So I'm gonna go pub-checking with him kejap lagi.

Okay lah. Jot*s is here... and I kinda miss talking to her.. so I'm gonna have tea with her.. :-)

ps./ Someone merajuk ngan I. Pasal apa ntah. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home