Tuesday, October 12, 2004

hUH?

It's past midnight and again.. I can't sleep. Am watching 'Everybody Loves Ray*mond' sebab dah tak tahu nak tengok citer apa.. Maybe I should just read myself to sleep.

Hmmm.. someone's on his way back from Frank*furt. Wonder if he's thinking about me as he looks out the window. If he is thinking about us.

Wait a minute. US? What us?

I'm supposed to meet him tomorrow. For dinner, perhaps. But the question isn't about whether I should meet for breakfast, lunch, dinner or supper. It's about if I should even meet him at all..

Granted, I've not seen him for over six months now. I'm sure he wouldn't change much, physically.. but has he changed as a person?

Sigh. Do I really want to meet him?

Ntah lah. A bigger question looms: How should I react when I see him? Should I appear glad to see an old friend, or should I pretend that I'm still hurt over what happened some six months ago?

We fight all the time. I'm amazed that we're still friends. I think he's waaaaayyy too emotional; he thinks I'm just not serious enough. You know what's your problem? You're just not committed enough. Not responsible enough. Grow up!

Ayo. This is not good. I'm having cold feet now. Maybe we shouldn't meet at all. Maybe all this is just one huge mistake.

God, I'm rambling. Again. I'm petrified. I don't think I'm ready to see him.

I need help. Pull me out from this dream!

ps./ My sister just called. She wants me to do something for her. And she called me nyah. Hmmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home