I cAn bE sO BodOh sOmEtiMeS.. (a fUnNY eNcOuntEr)
My (mobile) phone is literally stuck to a wire these days. Don't know why, I'd rather talk guna my hands-free kit sebab my flip tu dah macam longgar. (Yes, I need to service it soon pun..). Anyways, because I use a hands-free kit, many people found it weird sebab kekadang, dari jauh, it would look like I'm talking and giggling to myself. But sebenarnya, I most probably were talking to someone masa tu.
Ayo. I'm rambling.
Anyway, I was talking to Leila semalam on my hands-free masa on my way home. Bila dah sampai, I was still talking to her. And picture this, okay.. My phone was in my handbag (sebab I pakai hands-free, kan?) and I was giggling away with half of my body in the boot.. sebab I was looking for a book in the boot at that time. Not a pretty sight, right.
Well.. out of no where, came this pakcik tua (yang naik Kan*cil) and said: "Assalamualaikum. Ayah ada?"
Can you picture my horror masa tu? God knows how long he had been standing behind me, listening me talk crap while rummaging through my boot. Ayo. Ayo. Ayo.
Note to self: Maybe I should not use the hands-free kit so often kan? Hmmm..
Anyways, I'm in good spirits today. Had an early morning interview with this funny Orang Asli author.. Ayo. That man's a real comic. His book is entitled 'Tuntut', but he was making fun of the own title!
"Kalau tukar 'T' jadi 'B' lain pulak tu..." He said suddenly. Ayo. Sesuatu lah mamat ni...
Yes, yes.. he's a funny man. And I love writing about the Orang Aslis. I even bought a mat from this man whom I think is quite rugged looking. Heheh..
Oh.. another good news. I've just been given the cooooooolest assignment. I'm supposed to 'buka puasa' dengan abang An*uar Za*in next week!!! So best.. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. *all smiles*
Esok pulak, nak gi shopping ngan Sabbs (and maybe Zuls) after buka puasa. Yippee doo dah..
The week might have started out like SHIT, but it is turning out to be nice and sweet in the end..
ps./ With all these good things happening, of course I dah tak marah-marah lagi..
My (mobile) phone is literally stuck to a wire these days. Don't know why, I'd rather talk guna my hands-free kit sebab my flip tu dah macam longgar. (Yes, I need to service it soon pun..). Anyways, because I use a hands-free kit, many people found it weird sebab kekadang, dari jauh, it would look like I'm talking and giggling to myself. But sebenarnya, I most probably were talking to someone masa tu.
Ayo. I'm rambling.
Anyway, I was talking to Leila semalam on my hands-free masa on my way home. Bila dah sampai, I was still talking to her. And picture this, okay.. My phone was in my handbag (sebab I pakai hands-free, kan?) and I was giggling away with half of my body in the boot.. sebab I was looking for a book in the boot at that time. Not a pretty sight, right.
Well.. out of no where, came this pakcik tua (yang naik Kan*cil) and said: "Assalamualaikum. Ayah ada?"
Can you picture my horror masa tu? God knows how long he had been standing behind me, listening me talk crap while rummaging through my boot. Ayo. Ayo. Ayo.
Note to self: Maybe I should not use the hands-free kit so often kan? Hmmm..
Anyways, I'm in good spirits today. Had an early morning interview with this funny Orang Asli author.. Ayo. That man's a real comic. His book is entitled 'Tuntut', but he was making fun of the own title!
"Kalau tukar 'T' jadi 'B' lain pulak tu..." He said suddenly. Ayo. Sesuatu lah mamat ni...
Yes, yes.. he's a funny man. And I love writing about the Orang Aslis. I even bought a mat from this man whom I think is quite rugged looking. Heheh..
Oh.. another good news. I've just been given the cooooooolest assignment. I'm supposed to 'buka puasa' dengan abang An*uar Za*in next week!!! So best.. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. *all smiles*
Esok pulak, nak gi shopping ngan Sabbs (and maybe Zuls) after buka puasa. Yippee doo dah..
The week might have started out like SHIT, but it is turning out to be nice and sweet in the end..
ps./ With all these good things happening, of course I dah tak marah-marah lagi..

<< Home