it'S gONna BE a rEaLLy bOdOH eNtRY:
This is for you:
It's been too long and I'm lost without you,
What am I gonna do?
Said I'd be needing you, wanting you,
Wondering if you're the same and who's been with you,
Is your heart still mine?
I wanna cry sometimes..
I miss you..
Sigh. Bodoh me is missing you. I know I shouldn't, kan? But frankly, I can't help it. I miss your kisses, I miss your smell, I miss your hugs.
I still wonder whatever happened to us. Why the sudden silence? What have I done?
You know what's even 'stupider'? I know we were never meant to be together in the first place. I know you could never find a place for me in your heart because there's just too many things happening in your life. I know nothing meaningful can ever happen between us. I know it's so easy to push me aside..
Yet, I allowed you to flirt with me, to please me with your sweet words. Eventhough I know some of them were never true in the first place.
So bodoh kan?
Bodoh sebab I allowed my affection and my adoration for you to grow. Bodoh sebab I am just so gullible when it comes to you.
Sigh. I told you this will be a bodoh entry sebab segala-galanya memang bodoh. I am writing all the bodoh stuff, I am showing off how bodoh I can get sometimes..
Urgh.
I'm so bodoh for wanting you. Still.
Selamat berpuasa, sayang..
This is for you:
It's been too long and I'm lost without you,
What am I gonna do?
Said I'd be needing you, wanting you,
Wondering if you're the same and who's been with you,
Is your heart still mine?
I wanna cry sometimes..
I miss you..
Sigh. Bodoh me is missing you. I know I shouldn't, kan? But frankly, I can't help it. I miss your kisses, I miss your smell, I miss your hugs.
I still wonder whatever happened to us. Why the sudden silence? What have I done?
You know what's even 'stupider'? I know we were never meant to be together in the first place. I know you could never find a place for me in your heart because there's just too many things happening in your life. I know nothing meaningful can ever happen between us. I know it's so easy to push me aside..
Yet, I allowed you to flirt with me, to please me with your sweet words. Eventhough I know some of them were never true in the first place.
So bodoh kan?
Bodoh sebab I allowed my affection and my adoration for you to grow. Bodoh sebab I am just so gullible when it comes to you.
Sigh. I told you this will be a bodoh entry sebab segala-galanya memang bodoh. I am writing all the bodoh stuff, I am showing off how bodoh I can get sometimes..
Urgh.
I'm so bodoh for wanting you. Still.
Selamat berpuasa, sayang..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home