LOVE: A FINAL CHAPTER
I decided to close a chapter of my life in my blog. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, lepas ni, yours truly will no longer divulge in her love life and her sex life (if there's any.. hehehe..).
It's all part of my 'growing up' process.. heheh.. Big girls don't kiss and tell, kan? ;-)
Anyway, Syah. you're right. I'm too gullible when it comes to love. I give so easily. And it doesn't help that I pour my heart (and gut) out in the blog, kan?
Ruth.. you are right too. I've been too self-centred. Too demanding. And too clingy.. (to my tonnes of excess bagagges). So I'm gonna drop all of them. And yes, I'm gonna be more dedicated and committed towards making my relationship work.
Dear God,
I know I've made many mistakes along the way. But I am thankful that you've protected me all along. I'm glad that I am still so 'intact', because God, if I had actually done it, I would feel 'the lousiest' and 'the stupidest' at this very moment.
I know I've been incorrigible. Giving my heart away to all the wrong men. Such a pity, kan? If they weren't married, they're attached somehow to another woman. And if they're unattached, they'd be of different religion. Now I can't possibly convert someone else's son, kan? If anyone were to convert to Islam, it must be because of the love for the religion kan? The love for You..
Sorry, I digress. My point is, in my effort to look for 'love and affection', I always knock on the wrong doors, kan? At times, I even knock on doors that I know won't open for me.
I do believe that You have set aside someone for all of us. And God, I'm sorry if I've passed some of them without even giving them a chance to love me. Like I said before, I'm just so good at falling for all the wrong men, kan?
But God, thank you for guiding me, and for not giving up on me. For still sending some of the 'right ones' in my direction.
I know I've got a lot to learn. I've got to be more patient, to be more tolerant, to 'give and take'. I've got to understand that being together also means learning about each other. I can't expect him to treat me exactly how I want to be treated all the time, kan? And I've got to learn how to treat him the way he wants to be treated too, right?
So God, help me, okay? Help me become a wiser person. Help me make my relationship work.
Thank you.
ps./ To the person who owes me a Swat*ch.. hmmm.. tak payah lah susah-susah. I've come to realise that I'm no longer the important person in your life and you don't have to do or say anything to please me anymore. But I would like to thank you for teaching me a thing or two about relationships and to show me how to kiss. Thank you also for giving me some of the best orgasms in my life. You take care okay? And may true love and happiness be with you.
I decided to close a chapter of my life in my blog. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, lepas ni, yours truly will no longer divulge in her love life and her sex life (if there's any.. hehehe..).
It's all part of my 'growing up' process.. heheh.. Big girls don't kiss and tell, kan? ;-)
Anyway, Syah. you're right. I'm too gullible when it comes to love. I give so easily. And it doesn't help that I pour my heart (and gut) out in the blog, kan?
Ruth.. you are right too. I've been too self-centred. Too demanding. And too clingy.. (to my tonnes of excess bagagges). So I'm gonna drop all of them. And yes, I'm gonna be more dedicated and committed towards making my relationship work.
Dear God,
I know I've made many mistakes along the way. But I am thankful that you've protected me all along. I'm glad that I am still so 'intact', because God, if I had actually done it, I would feel 'the lousiest' and 'the stupidest' at this very moment.
I know I've been incorrigible. Giving my heart away to all the wrong men. Such a pity, kan? If they weren't married, they're attached somehow to another woman. And if they're unattached, they'd be of different religion. Now I can't possibly convert someone else's son, kan? If anyone were to convert to Islam, it must be because of the love for the religion kan? The love for You..
Sorry, I digress. My point is, in my effort to look for 'love and affection', I always knock on the wrong doors, kan? At times, I even knock on doors that I know won't open for me.
I do believe that You have set aside someone for all of us. And God, I'm sorry if I've passed some of them without even giving them a chance to love me. Like I said before, I'm just so good at falling for all the wrong men, kan?
But God, thank you for guiding me, and for not giving up on me. For still sending some of the 'right ones' in my direction.
I know I've got a lot to learn. I've got to be more patient, to be more tolerant, to 'give and take'. I've got to understand that being together also means learning about each other. I can't expect him to treat me exactly how I want to be treated all the time, kan? And I've got to learn how to treat him the way he wants to be treated too, right?
So God, help me, okay? Help me become a wiser person. Help me make my relationship work.
Thank you.
ps./ To the person who owes me a Swat*ch.. hmmm.. tak payah lah susah-susah. I've come to realise that I'm no longer the important person in your life and you don't have to do or say anything to please me anymore. But I would like to thank you for teaching me a thing or two about relationships and to show me how to kiss. Thank you also for giving me some of the best orgasms in my life. You take care okay? And may true love and happiness be with you.

<< Home