Monday, October 04, 2004

pEnAt..!

The trip to Kuantan was good - albeit the difficult start. On Friday, I was so tensed up sampai at one point tu, I just wanted to give up on the whole trip.

Firstly, Suz couldn't get off work early. That means, we can only leave the office at 6pm. Not that I can't drive at night, but my car was really in a bad shape that day. Tyres botak giler (Na*pi said I was mad to have driven with those tyres..), and the wipers wouldn't work properly.

Well.. as if things couldn't get any better, we only managed to leave Bangsar at around 6.50pm. But the jam was so bad in KL that day, that we only reached the Pe*tronas station near the Ka*rak highway toll at around 9.20pm. Decided to makan kat Bur*ger King before continuing our journey.

We hit the Ka*rak highway at around 10pm. And bila sampai Che*rating, it was almost 2am. And yes.. it rained the whole way. God protected us throughout the journey cuz nothing that shouldn't happen happened that night. And yes, thank you Nik for being such a gentleman and driving behind me the whole time to ensure that everything was alright..

Thank you also Na*pi, for greeting us in Kuantan. And making sure we're safe and sound kat Na*zira Resort.

The chalet was kinda cool. And quite cheap too. We booked two chalets with a connecting door. It only cost us RM300 for two chalets for two nights. And yes, the chalet is air-conditioned, had a queen-sized bed, a TV and even water heater! It wasn't swanky or anything, but okay lah. Plus, it is only like 50 metres from the beach.. *smiles*

Saturday:
We woke up at around 10am.. lepak-ed for awhile at the beach and went back to the chalets and got dressed. We headed off to Kemaman where we had brunch and then gi betulkan Erina's tyres and wipers. Thank God for Na*pi who negotiated such a good price for me. (He joined us for brunch). That little angel also took my car for a spin to make sure that everything's alright. He's so baik, kan? I so like him... :-)

Lepas tu, we went back to the chalets and spent about two hours at the beach. Na*pi and Suz didn't bathe though. So it was just me, Syah, Fairuz, Nik and Umar frolicking on the beach. Hehehe.. it was so fun. Fairuz gave me a piggyback sebab I takut nak gi jauh kat laut.. heheh.. and he gave Syah a 'mud spa'. Nik taught me how to 'swim with the waves' and that was cool too.. And then, we saw two guys swimming (according to Syah and Fairuz, these two guys are cute lah.. but to me, biasa je.. hehehe).

Fairuz and I pun went up to them and introduced ourselves. Giler kan.. I went like:
"Hi.. I'm A*lia.. this is mybrother, Sham*sul.."
And Fairuz just smiled.
Lepas tu, Syah pulak datang menyibuk tetiba..
"Hi I'm Syah!" he said.. sebab dia tak tahu we changed our names... ahahhahahah.. so kelakar. He was so furious at us for not inviting him when we decided to walk up to the guys and then we didn't tell him about our 'fake' names pulak.. hehehehe..

But the guys were nice. And sweet. But way too young.. I think they're still college students.. or something like that lah.

Anyway, balik dari beach, everyone went to sleep. Except me.. and Syah, who ended up talking to Na*pi.

Lepas tu, bila semua dah bangun, we all drove out to cari makan. That was like about 6.30pm and everyone was eating something heavy like fried mee and rice sebab semua lapar.. heheh.. Tapi yang kelakar tu, when we got back to the chalets at around 7.30pm, Na*pi said it was time to eat dinner. And we were like.. "What? But we're so kenyang!"

Tapi yang lagi kelakar tu, though we said we were full, we all gi jugak dinner. Drove all the way to Kuantan and by the time we got there (at around 9pm), we were all ready to eat again... hehehe..

Lepas dinner, we went to BlackForest.. ahhahahahha.. and the guys had a shock to see the girls! But we didn't do much kat sana pun. Umar was sick, so I took him to the clinic. Then, after a while, we went home. Oh.. Met Nelson there too, but didn't really have the opportunity to lepak with him..

We left BlackForest at around 1am and reached Che*rating at around 2am. Then, Suz and Umar slept kat bilik, while me and the rest went out karaoke-ing kat resort tu. Okay lah.. we didn't sing, but we just tengok orang lain nyanyi.. ;-)

Came back to the rooms at around 3am and fell asleep shortly after. So best, kan?

Sunday:
Woke up at around 11am.. and we lepak-lepak some more. Watched the Malays*ian Id*ol on TV, lepas tu, got dressed and checked-out. Went to Kuantan to have lunch (with Na*pi) and then gi shopping for some food stuff for mom.

Started the journey home at 4pm.. and at around 6pm, we all dah almost sampai Gent*ing Hi*ghlands exit. So cepat kan? I was speeding of course, but as usual, sweet old Nik was behind my car all the time..

Dropped Syah and Suz off in Bang*sar at around 7pm and got home at around 7.30pm.

I'm still tired.. as I speak.. despite me having a really good night's sleep last night. But yes.. it was a GREAT weekend and I had so much fun with the guys. Must do it again.. we must! It didn't cost us much pun.. Think I spent less than RM100 for accommodation and transportation. Okay lah tu, kan? ;-)

Yes.. it was a superb weekend and I wouldn't want to exchange it for anything else in the world. Thank you friends, for making last weekend memorable.. *all smiles*

/tamat..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home