pUaSA..
Dah start puasa dah (actually, for me, it started a few weeks ago sebab I dok sibuk ganti puasa last year), but this year, I berazam nak gi sembahyang terawih more often. Don't ask me why, but I just feel macam this year, I should perform terawih more often. I've sinned so much in the past one year. Anyway, there's this new masjid near my house and it's quite comfortable to sembahyang there.. So yes.. note to self: Must try to sembahyang kat masjid tu whenever possible.
On another note, I have to think macamana nak habiskan cuti. Bila check, I found out that I have 45 days of leave available and I can only carry forward 28 days. So, this means that I have to finish my 17 days. Sigh. Don't even know how to habiskan cuti at this point. There's just too many stories to finish..
Hmmm.. can you imagine, if I were to tender my resignation sekarang, I don't think I need to come to work the next day. Boleh terus give 24-hour notice.
Oh.. had lunch with Syuk and Ruth semalam. So best. Ruth picked me up from the office and Syuk sent me back. And don't know why, but we were talking about 'men' and 'boyfriends' again. So bosan lah. Frankly, I am not even in the mood to talk about men now. At this point.
But that doesn't mean I'm not horny.. Hehhe... Now where the hell is my vibrator? *wink*
Seriously, malas nak fikir about men sekarang. Maybe it's not them, it's me.
Semalam, I had dinner with Mr President yang baru balik dari Frank*furt. Bila tengok dia semalam, I do think he's quite an eligible bachelor, you know. He's not-so-bad looking, intelligent, has quite a bit of dosh, nice and sweet.. you get the drift lah. Plus, I think it was quite alright to be seen with him... Hahahahhahahahahahhahahahha...
But don't know why, lepas meeting him, (masa dalam kereta), I kept playing lagu 3 Door*s Down 'Here With*out You' and suddenly macam nak nangis.
Everything I know, everywhere I go,
It gets harder but it won't take away my love,
And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done,
It gets harder but it won't take away my love,
I'm here without you, baby,
But you're still on my lonely mind,
I think about you, baby,
And I dream about you all the time,
I'm here without you, baby
But you're still with me in my dreams,
And tonight, it's only you and me...
Dah start puasa dah (actually, for me, it started a few weeks ago sebab I dok sibuk ganti puasa last year), but this year, I berazam nak gi sembahyang terawih more often. Don't ask me why, but I just feel macam this year, I should perform terawih more often. I've sinned so much in the past one year. Anyway, there's this new masjid near my house and it's quite comfortable to sembahyang there.. So yes.. note to self: Must try to sembahyang kat masjid tu whenever possible.
On another note, I have to think macamana nak habiskan cuti. Bila check, I found out that I have 45 days of leave available and I can only carry forward 28 days. So, this means that I have to finish my 17 days. Sigh. Don't even know how to habiskan cuti at this point. There's just too many stories to finish..
Hmmm.. can you imagine, if I were to tender my resignation sekarang, I don't think I need to come to work the next day. Boleh terus give 24-hour notice.
Oh.. had lunch with Syuk and Ruth semalam. So best. Ruth picked me up from the office and Syuk sent me back. And don't know why, but we were talking about 'men' and 'boyfriends' again. So bosan lah. Frankly, I am not even in the mood to talk about men now. At this point.
But that doesn't mean I'm not horny.. Hehhe... Now where the hell is my vibrator? *wink*
Seriously, malas nak fikir about men sekarang. Maybe it's not them, it's me.
Semalam, I had dinner with Mr President yang baru balik dari Frank*furt. Bila tengok dia semalam, I do think he's quite an eligible bachelor, you know. He's not-so-bad looking, intelligent, has quite a bit of dosh, nice and sweet.. you get the drift lah. Plus, I think it was quite alright to be seen with him... Hahahahhahahahahahhahahahha...
But don't know why, lepas meeting him, (masa dalam kereta), I kept playing lagu 3 Door*s Down 'Here With*out You' and suddenly macam nak nangis.
Everything I know, everywhere I go,
It gets harder but it won't take away my love,
And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done,
It gets harder but it won't take away my love,
I'm here without you, baby,
But you're still on my lonely mind,
I think about you, baby,
And I dream about you all the time,
I'm here without you, baby
But you're still with me in my dreams,
And tonight, it's only you and me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home