Monday, October 18, 2004

aN un-EveNtfUL wEeKeND..

I was not really in a good mood this weekend.. so I decided to become a social outcast. I just stayed home the whole two days, with my story books as my best friend. I malas nak buat apa-apa, malas nak bercakap dengan sesapa and malas nak fikir pasal apa-apa. I just read my story books.. and I read.. and I read. Quite proud of myself, really. I finished one whole book and now three-quarter to completing my second book.

Which reminds me, I have to go book shopping soon. Ada RM200 to spend.. Hmmm..

Anyways, as expected, I didn't really feel like coming to work today. I just wanted to read some more.. Sigh.

Memandangkan takde cerita menarik untuk dibincangkan, I just want to blog a song that never fails to make me proud to be a Malaysian setiap kali I dengar lagu ni. In Life.. Sdn B*hd2 that was staged recently, Ji*t Mur*ad performed this song (without music). It not only gave me goosebumps, it made me wanna cry..

So here goes:

Tanah Pusaka
(Ahm*ad Mar*ican / Wan Ahm*ad Kamal)

Sungguh gemilang negeriku
Yang kupuja oh tanah Malaysia
Diseluruh dunia
NegarakuYang berdaulat, Malaysia

Aman makmur kaya-raya
Selama-lama hidup maju jaya
Oh tanah pusaka
Negaraku yang berdaulat dan merdeka

Tanah pusaka bertuah
Berbagai bangsa didalamnya
Hidup aman dan bersama
Bertekun kerja untuk Malaysia

Musuh melanggar kugempur
Sungguh rela kugugur kerana
Kau tanah pusaka
Biar putih tulang jangan putih mata..

ps./ Where have all the patriotic songs that I grew up with disappeared to? Hmmm.. It's another reason to mope around, I guess..