wHat aM i dOin' At tHiS hOuR?
It's past 1am and I'm still awake. I'm tired, but I can't sleep. Don't know why..
Lil' sis is watching M*TV (Ash*ley Sim*pson's on TV) and I'm sitting next to her typing away. Just read my hun's blog http://ramblinging.blogspot.com and now pondering over what he said. He said his life is boring. Yeah. Right. I think he meets more peeps and have more things to do on his off days. I mean, who wouldn't want to hang out with a cute guy like him? ;-)
Okay.. I'm rambling.
I'm tired too. (I think the sentence is redundant cuz I've already mentioned that I'm tired at the beginning of the post..)
Anyways, nak jugak citer...
1. Was supposed to have lunch with my dearest 'Ham-ster' tadi but don't know why, tetiba tak jadi. And no explanations were given. Sigh. Yes, I got ditched. Whatever lah. In the end, I had lunch at K*DU with some PR people. But I do miss you so, Hamster dearie..
2. I had to do some stories for newsdesk tadi.. and yes, I've to admit: I do miss writing for the newsdesk. The adrenalin rush when you have to finish your stories quickly and wait for the editors to shout your name masa they all clear your story. Tension - tapi thrill!
3. 'Liverp*ool' dah tak merajuk lagi dengan I.. Hehhe... So best. Lepas tu, hantar gambar yang so funny.. 'Lets get naked'. Ada ke? Creative sungguh my dearest yang seorang tu.. :-)
Apa yang I merepek ni...?
Oh.. just came back from dinner. Introduced An*is to my quirky friends: Th*ane, Emi*lyn, Aisy*ah, Su Che*an, Ju*de and Ruth. Even managed to watch Malay*sian Id*ol tadi with them. So kelakar. Heheh.. I bet Ja*c will win. She was so good.. especially when she sang 'Gem*ilang', the last song with V*E.
Had a long chat with An*is about not 'moving on'. Ironic kan? I'm having problems leaving my own extra emotional baggages, yet I had the nerve to advise her to leave her baggages behind. Hmmm.. I'm so good at talking nonsense sometimes! :-(
Ahhh.. malas lah nak fikir.
It's a weird day, today. One minute I was happy, the next I was depressed.
ps./ Pixie dearie, get well soon. My prayers are with you. I miss you, my dearest partner-in-crime.
It's past 1am and I'm still awake. I'm tired, but I can't sleep. Don't know why..
Lil' sis is watching M*TV (Ash*ley Sim*pson's on TV) and I'm sitting next to her typing away. Just read my hun's blog http://ramblinging.blogspot.com and now pondering over what he said. He said his life is boring. Yeah. Right. I think he meets more peeps and have more things to do on his off days. I mean, who wouldn't want to hang out with a cute guy like him? ;-)
Okay.. I'm rambling.
I'm tired too. (I think the sentence is redundant cuz I've already mentioned that I'm tired at the beginning of the post..)
Anyways, nak jugak citer...
1. Was supposed to have lunch with my dearest 'Ham-ster' tadi but don't know why, tetiba tak jadi. And no explanations were given. Sigh. Yes, I got ditched. Whatever lah. In the end, I had lunch at K*DU with some PR people. But I do miss you so, Hamster dearie..
2. I had to do some stories for newsdesk tadi.. and yes, I've to admit: I do miss writing for the newsdesk. The adrenalin rush when you have to finish your stories quickly and wait for the editors to shout your name masa they all clear your story. Tension - tapi thrill!
3. 'Liverp*ool' dah tak merajuk lagi dengan I.. Hehhe... So best. Lepas tu, hantar gambar yang so funny.. 'Lets get naked'. Ada ke? Creative sungguh my dearest yang seorang tu.. :-)
Apa yang I merepek ni...?
Oh.. just came back from dinner. Introduced An*is to my quirky friends: Th*ane, Emi*lyn, Aisy*ah, Su Che*an, Ju*de and Ruth. Even managed to watch Malay*sian Id*ol tadi with them. So kelakar. Heheh.. I bet Ja*c will win. She was so good.. especially when she sang 'Gem*ilang', the last song with V*E.
Had a long chat with An*is about not 'moving on'. Ironic kan? I'm having problems leaving my own extra emotional baggages, yet I had the nerve to advise her to leave her baggages behind. Hmmm.. I'm so good at talking nonsense sometimes! :-(
Ahhh.. malas lah nak fikir.
It's a weird day, today. One minute I was happy, the next I was depressed.
ps./ Pixie dearie, get well soon. My prayers are with you. I miss you, my dearest partner-in-crime.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home