Thursday, November 04, 2004

aM bOrEd!

I finished all my stories for the week.. cuma nak tie up some loose ends here and there. Oh.. have to email some people and download some pictures.. but nanti-nanti lah. Those things can wait. Now tengah malas. Heheh..

I'm tired. Drained out, I think. This week alone, I think I dah tulis five or six stories. Not short press releases, mind you. It's real stories yang based on interviews! Hmmm. So now, I'm quite tired. Besides, I've been writing stories after stories since September, I think. Now it's time to relax and quit writing for awhile.. :-)

Anyways, nak jugak cerita. I got TWO raya cards from my office colleagues, and TWO raya cards from my old college mates. Best kan? I tellya.. nothing beats getting a raya card. SMS macam tak best sangat sebab you've got to delete them. And it's less personal. Hmm.. Maybe I should start sending cards too.. lambat pun tak kisah lah. Janji sampai! :-)

Oh.. just showed Chow my blog and blogs of my other friends. Hahhaa.. Do you think we will start this blog reading culture in N*ST soon? Imagine orang masuk kerja je and start reading blogs. Ayo.. Who knows, when that happens, there will be a firewall on all blogs! Oooh.. I shudder to think!

Speaking of which.. I better go and see Sabbs soon. That poor girl is down with fever and I'm sure she would need my hug.. hehehe..

Oh.. oh.. buka puasa session at Syah's house tomorrow. Everyone is invited. Err.. I mean, if you are a friend, come lah! Heheh.. I'm so looking forward to it sebab dah bosan makan kat hotels and attend buka puasa functions.

So.. if you're around Bangsar tomorrow, come! Bring lots of food and join in the fun! (Err.. I think it's gonna be fun lah..)

Too bad Nels and Sue can't join us... Sigh.. no worries sweethearts, we'll take a drive to Kota Baru soon.. heheheh... Yes, yes. Next road trip: Kota Baru. Everyone in favour say 'aye!'.. heheh..

Hmmm.. tomorrow is my last day sebelum I gi bercuti. Ayo. What am I going to do for three weeks at home? Nasib baik Kak Ina is coming down from Sing*apore a week after raya. But I think best jugak lah to stay at home and do nothing. Then can go down to Bang*i to visit Ruth, gi KLI*A and kacau Zelle, gi MI*NES and kacau Leila, gi Putra*jaya and kacau Debs, gi Serem*ban and kacau Shar*mie.. heheh..

Hmmm.. can't wait to buka puasa today too. Am going to Ameri*can Chi*lis and I can't wait to eat the fajitas. And mash potatoes. Yums. Plus, someone's picking me up.. and it's always nice to have someone to drive you around kan? ;-)

Okay lah. Got to go. Enough blogging for the day. I'm rambling anyway.. hehehe.. It's time to get back to work..

ps./ Bu*sh won the election? How come...? Urgh. Sometimes, I just don't understand the Americans.
pss./ Must remind someone to organise a farewell for Um*ar. He starts work at KB office on Dec 1. Sigh. Boy, I'm so gonna miss you. Don't change or grow up too much, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home