Friday, November 05, 2004

bUsY, BuSy, bUsY..

Ayo.. So many things to do before I go on leave. Yes.. ON LEAVE. Hurray! Can't wait. Am pretty tired of working. Zonked out. Almost kaput.

Anyway, now kena pick Syah up pulak.. sebab si nyah tu needs a transport to come to N*ST. Hmm.. then I have to rush back to the office, email some people, get my stories and pictures ready, then gi for my assignment kat Subang.

Will probably blog later tonight. If there are anything interesting to tell. Oh.. am looking forward to today's get-together. And yes, I had a lovely buka puasa semalam.. Good food, good company.. (am grinning from ear to ear). I also bought a book that I've been wanting since last year.. Easy by Em*ma Gold.

Yes, I'm a happy child. For now. Busy, but happy. *all smiles*

If I could, I'd want to run to someone and give him a nice, big kiss. Heheh.. And nak batalkan puasa dia. Jahat tak I? Hmmm.. I'm dying for a kiss now. And I do mean DYING. And no, I'm not interested in just kisses on the cheek (sigh), okay, but real ones. You know, the ones where your tongues meet and get entangled? (err.. tongues can get entangled ke? Whatever lah.. hehe..)

Have a happy weekend, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home