Wednesday, November 17, 2004

tHe CeLEbRitY tHinG aGaiN..

Went to the gym tadi.. and bumped into TWO TV personalities. And mind you, they had make-ups on. Don't blame them though. Being a celebrity, they have to look pretty kan? But as a celebrity, do you have to look pretty all the time?

Hmmm... But I guess, when people are so used to you being pretty on TV, you have no choice but be pretty in real life pun, kan?

Ayo.. susah jugak jadi celebrity ni..

Anyways, I went to the post office tadi sebab nak beli stamps and hantar card raya.. heheh.. Yes, I'm sending card raya to some friends this year. Mostly to those yang jauh di mata.. ;-)

And I've not packed. Tomorrow nak pergi road trip, malam ni masih tengok TV. Hahah. Dah lah kena wake up early tomorrow cuz Kak Ina's flight is at 8.30am.. Sigh..

Selamat pulang ke Kuala Lumpur kawan-kawan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home