Tuesday, November 30, 2004

cHoCOLatE iCe-cREaM with STRAWBERRY SAUCE..

Am craving for it. Especially one from Bask*in Robb*ins. Yummylicious.

Ayo. I'm excited now. Just spoke to Sus*hma and she's pregnant! So best!!! I can just imagine us buying baby stuff together. I hope it's a girl.. sebab I love girls.. heheh.. Oh.. by the way, I told Kak Ina the other day that Hari Raya 2007, I will be bringing my baby to Singapore.. (Insya Allah).

Yes.. I want a baby by 2007. Be it adopted ke, or my own ke, I would want to have a baby by end 2007. So I have approximately THREE years to save money for my baby..

Sorry, I digress. But yes, I am so happy for Sush*ma. Yippee!!! *all smiles* And she was telling me how the office has been so nice to her. Yes, I must say that the bosses can be really, really nice. I remember bila I sakit dulu, they sent roses and all, and when I finally got back to work, they didn't allow me to do heavy stuff..

Yes... some of the bosses here are really, really, really nice. *all smiles. again*

By the way, my friends kat N*ST pun best jugak.. They are really accomodating, sometimes. Like on Sunday, I not only dragged Fair*uz to the gym, but I also made him temankan I gi the KL-Asia Fashion Week. Sebab supposedly, ada grand sale on Sunday. But you know what? When we got there, there was nothing there. Everybody macam dah packed up. So tertipu, kan?

Hmmm.. the weekend was quiet.. Though I did manage to catch Alex*ander with Ruth and Uncle Jude on Friday. Was supposed to go for Juju's open house on Saturday with Zelle, but was not feeling up to it. Maybe too much TV kot (was vegetating in front of the telly the whole day) that made me feel so lethargic, but I was definitely not in the mood to socialise that night.

It's gonna be a hectic week, I think. Esok nak gi Lumut (Prince An*drew is visiting Out*ward Bound School) and will spend a night there. It's gonna be a nice trip cuz I'll be going with my favourite photographer in the whole wide world! *grins*

And then on Sunday, kena cover Sunday Nite Live with Anu*ar Zai*n and Da*yang Nurf*aizah kat Planet Hollywood. Ayo. Busy, busy, busy... Hahahahhahahah.......

Have a good week, everyone.

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: You may replace your lover, but never your good friends. Cuz good friends are supposed to be there for you through good and bad. They should never be 'shut out'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home