Thursday, November 25, 2004

FOR A CERTAIN SOMEONE:

I was shocked when you told me that you've changed. I guess, I never expected YOU (of all people) to change. I mean, I know 'change' is inevitable, but I never expected it to be so abrupt.

Funny how I used to think that I matter in your life. But I guess, not anymore lah kan. In fact, you don't even make any effort to see me pun these days.

Sigh.

It's unfair, you know. I still think of you and I still value your friendship. I miss our times together. Don't you feel the same?

Ntah lah. I want you to know that no matter what, I do care for you. I know I can't expect things to be like what it used to be, but if you need a friend, I'm here okay? And yes, I miss your hugs too.

It's unfortunate that I can't make you happy kan.. sebab you can always make me smile with your jokes and teasings. Sometimes tu, just listening to your voice can take away my dark clouds.

Yes. You're one of my sweetest friends.. And look at us now. Look at how things have changed..

Hmmm.. Apa-apa lah. I know you need your space and I won't intrude. Do lah whatever that you think is right.

Take care okay? My prayers will be with you always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home