I'm iN LoVE..
..with Abang An*uar! Hehehhe...
I tell you.. the buka puasa last night was really nice. Memula tu, macam malu-malu lah.. (although he was just sitting opposite me..) Tapi, he's so sweet. Asyik senyum je. Plus, he's got very firm handshake.. Which is really nice...
Drool..
I'm gushing.. but hey, it's An*uar Za*in!! Hmmm.. maybe I should start jadi his groupie pulak.. heheh..
But yes, he's adorable. I think he's so sweet and nice. I love his smile, his hair, his eyes, the way he talks. By the way, he speaks very good English.. :)
Ahh.. I'm gushing again..
Okay lah. Kena buat my stories now. Oh.. nak jugak cakap.. He signed an autograph for me and dia letak situ: Love u, An*uar Za*in.
Ahh... can die or not? Of course can die!! Heheheh..
ps./ I am definitely gonna start emailing him... Jeng jeng jeng...
..with Abang An*uar! Hehehhe...
I tell you.. the buka puasa last night was really nice. Memula tu, macam malu-malu lah.. (although he was just sitting opposite me..) Tapi, he's so sweet. Asyik senyum je. Plus, he's got very firm handshake.. Which is really nice...
Drool..
I'm gushing.. but hey, it's An*uar Za*in!! Hmmm.. maybe I should start jadi his groupie pulak.. heheh..
But yes, he's adorable. I think he's so sweet and nice. I love his smile, his hair, his eyes, the way he talks. By the way, he speaks very good English.. :)
Ahh.. I'm gushing again..
Okay lah. Kena buat my stories now. Oh.. nak jugak cakap.. He signed an autograph for me and dia letak situ: Love u, An*uar Za*in.
Ahh... can die or not? Of course can die!! Heheheh..
ps./ I am definitely gonna start emailing him... Jeng jeng jeng...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home