It'S WeIrD
For two men who once coloured my life:
Note 1:
Hmmm.. It's so so so difficult to walk away from you.. Everytime I try to push you away, you somehow managed to bounce right back again. Anyway, sorry I 'blew-up' for no reason at all. Thanks for the raya card. I really appreciate it. *all smiles*
Note 2:
You went back to her without even telling me? Now I understand the silence. Funny how you never had the guts to tell me it's over when you were so 'expressive' of your love not too long ago. Paah. Not like I care anymore, but still, would appreciate more honesty.
(end of notes)
Ayo. My dearest Hammie is here. Nak gi lunch and then gi assignment. Yes, yours truly dah balik kerja.. :(
Will blog later, I think.
For two men who once coloured my life:
Note 1:
Hmmm.. It's so so so difficult to walk away from you.. Everytime I try to push you away, you somehow managed to bounce right back again. Anyway, sorry I 'blew-up' for no reason at all. Thanks for the raya card. I really appreciate it. *all smiles*
Note 2:
You went back to her without even telling me? Now I understand the silence. Funny how you never had the guts to tell me it's over when you were so 'expressive' of your love not too long ago. Paah. Not like I care anymore, but still, would appreciate more honesty.
(end of notes)
Ayo. My dearest Hammie is here. Nak gi lunch and then gi assignment. Yes, yours truly dah balik kerja.. :(
Will blog later, I think.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home