NoT In ThE mOoD.
Esok ada Gold*en Hop*e's open house. And I suspect that more than half of the people in the N*ST newsroom would be there. After all, he threatened to 'putus saudara' if we don't turn up, kan? So drama..
The thing is, I just don't feel like going for the open house. While I wouldn't mind having a quiet dinner with some friends esok, he is not someone that I'm looking forward to meet. So okay lah. I memang tengah kecik hati dengan dia and macam malas nak pergi meriah kan majlis tu. 'It wouldn't be meaningful if you don't attend.' Yeah right. Like my presence would make a difference to the function.
Yes. I'm in a foul mood. Urgh.
Unfortunately, semua kawan-kawan macam beria-ia nak pergi. And I promised Nels that I would be his date for the night. Sigh.. If I don't go, I'll risk making two men (who've once played an influential role in my life) angry.
But tolong lah dunia. I just don't feel like socialising esok.
Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. I just need a hug. Someone hug me please. :(
Esok ada Gold*en Hop*e's open house. And I suspect that more than half of the people in the N*ST newsroom would be there. After all, he threatened to 'putus saudara' if we don't turn up, kan? So drama..
The thing is, I just don't feel like going for the open house. While I wouldn't mind having a quiet dinner with some friends esok, he is not someone that I'm looking forward to meet. So okay lah. I memang tengah kecik hati dengan dia and macam malas nak pergi meriah kan majlis tu. 'It wouldn't be meaningful if you don't attend.' Yeah right. Like my presence would make a difference to the function.
Yes. I'm in a foul mood. Urgh.
Unfortunately, semua kawan-kawan macam beria-ia nak pergi. And I promised Nels that I would be his date for the night. Sigh.. If I don't go, I'll risk making two men (who've once played an influential role in my life) angry.
But tolong lah dunia. I just don't feel like socialising esok.
Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. I just need a hug. Someone hug me please. :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home