Monday, November 01, 2004

PeRmiNg wEnt wROnG!!

Yesterday, I had this sudden urge to 'perm' my hair. Yes, I've been wanting to do something to my hair sejak beberapa minggu yang lalu, but don't know what to do with it. Should I cut it? Should I colour it? Should I highlight it?

Anyway, semalam I decided to perm it. Hahah..

Tapi, I really couldn't stand the smell of the liquid they used masa they permed my hair.. so, silly me, bila sampai rumah je, terus shampoo rambut. And I soaked my hair in the deliciously-smelled cocoa butter masque... hehhe... and of course, it spoilt my perm, I think.

Whatever lah. All I know is that my hair is now in a frenzy.. it's neither straight nor curly. Sigh. Dah lah esok nak jumpa An*uar Za*in. Another sigh. Hmmm.. tapi kalau dah nak bercinta tu, bercinta jugak kan? Hehehe..

A gOod REuNiOn..

The Famous Five finally met up for buka puasa on Saturday. (Actually, it was only four of us, sebab one couldn't make it.. hmmm) But it was so so so fun, I tellya. I miss the gang lah. It's so nice to lepak with them and we're so used to eachother that we can just lean and lie on eachother... hehehhehehehhe... so best!

And so nice to beramai-ramai cari makanan kat Bang*sar.. it was so funny sebab I tak cukup duit, so someone had to give me money.. and then they said I buat thesis on the popiah sebab I was at the popiah stall for quite awhile.. And then, as usual, we terlebih beli. Heheh.. but it was all good and nice.

Oh.. tapi, yang tak bestnya, someone suggested that we have a 'dari-hati-ke-hati' session lah pulak kan? And you know I'm just not good at all these confrontations kan? So.. it was quite an awkward moment for me.

But I guess the session was good lah. Cuz we managed to trash out certain things as well. I hope the session has made us 'stronger' as a group. Sigh.. wish we could get-together like this more often..

Unfortunately, I couldn't stay long for the buka puasa thingy sebab I ada night assignment. At nine. Had to interview this group called F*Cannon. Thank God some of its members are quite cute. So tak menyesal lah pergi.. hehehhe..

Yang sedih about the gathering pulak is the fact that we don't know if we would have a gathering next Ramadan. I'm sure things will change next year as one of us will be transferred to Putrajaya. And for the life of me, I don't know if I'll still be around next Ramadan. But life's like that, kan? Change is inevitable. When someone leaves the company, it's quite impossible to expect the person to remain the same. People change, especially with new environment and all..

Tu je lah yang sedih..

Ai*sah Lima Puluh Sen

Managed to catch 'Ai*sah Lima Puluh Sen' on TV semalam.. a movie about this otak-tak-betul girl yang minat a penyanyi called Remy. Hahhaa.. the tema is quite hillarious, really, sebab I memang minat Rey*mee of Innu*endo.

And yes, if I had it my way, I would've grabbed every opportunity to meet him personally.. Ah.. those were my groupie days lah.. Incidentally, over the weekend, I dengar lagu 'Bel*aian Ji*wa' on the radio. Ayo.. I still like the song. And yes, sapa main lagu tu and nyanyi lagu tu and propose, I will say 'yes!'.. hehhe...

Bila tengok citer tu, teringat pulak kat Rey*mee. I wonder how is he now.. but I guess, he must be having a wonderful time with his new girlfriend. Yes, he deserves all the happiness in the world sebab dia memang baik.. :-)

Speaking of which, today is Pot's birthday.. so all together now.. Happy birthday to you, You were born in the zoo, With the monkeys and the lions, And the tigers love you.. :-)

ps./ Today, buka puasa dengan Chelvy and Zuls kat Mutiara Hotel. My favourite huns is also joining us.. So best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home