Wednesday, November 10, 2004

sO tAk aCi!

'Nyah' and 'Rambler' lebih rajin blog these days. And they have lots of exciting things to tell.. heheh.. And yes, it's so fun to read their blogs.

Anyway, I tak lah kecik hati sebab their blogs are more colourful than mine.. hehe.. They do write more interesting stuff pun.. And I have to admit that I ramble most of the time nowadays.. sebab I dah tak tahu nak tulis apa. Life is quite mundane pun sekarang..

"Just wondering, do you read my blog?" I asked.
"No. Don't even remember the address," the person replied.

Sigh.

You know.. memang I tak kisah if people read my blog or not.. but I have to admit that I do hope certain people would read my blog. I want them to know what's going on with my life. I want them to share my joy and my pain. These are people who matter..

But of course, I can't force people to read my blog kan? As much as I can't stop certain people from reading them.

Anyway, I'm going on hiatus. I will write again when I feel like writing. At this moment, I macam malas nak tulis.

So, Happy Deepavali, Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home