wHat'S iN a NaMe?
A lot. Especially if you are a celebrity.
I've been asked by Reym*ee himself to remove ******.blogspot.com.
I hope you would take ******.blogspot from the net. It's not nice. Personal thoughts are supposed to be personal. He said.
Hmmm. What to do. Itulah nasib guna nama orang. The thing is, using his name wasn't intentional (I think). I was so into Innu*endo at that time.. tapi nama lain (Pot, Taj, Inu*endo, etc) semua taken already. His name was the only one left. Hey, even my name was taken, okay..
But I guess, being a celebrity, his name is important lah kan. Ahh.. whatever lah. I don't agree that I should stop blogging. I mean, these are my personal thoughts and it's really up to me if I want to share it with the rest of the world. But of course, I agree that I should not use his name anymore. Hence, the existence of monsterberry..
Hmmmm.......
A lot. Especially if you are a celebrity.
I've been asked by Reym*ee himself to remove ******.blogspot.com.
I hope you would take ******.blogspot from the net. It's not nice. Personal thoughts are supposed to be personal. He said.
Hmmm. What to do. Itulah nasib guna nama orang. The thing is, using his name wasn't intentional (I think). I was so into Innu*endo at that time.. tapi nama lain (Pot, Taj, Inu*endo, etc) semua taken already. His name was the only one left. Hey, even my name was taken, okay..
But I guess, being a celebrity, his name is important lah kan. Ahh.. whatever lah. I don't agree that I should stop blogging. I mean, these are my personal thoughts and it's really up to me if I want to share it with the rest of the world. But of course, I agree that I should not use his name anymore. Hence, the existence of monsterberry..
Hmmmm.......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home