wOnDeRiNg..
How's it gonna be this evening.. hmmm..
I'm supposed to meet my sweet Abang An*uar Za*in today.. I should be feeling on-top-of-the-world kan?
But I'm not.
Maybe sebab I'm feeling sick. Maybe sebab I'm feeling PMS-y. Maybe sebab I've got tonnes of work to do..
Sigh.
Or maybe sebab malam tadi I deleted the number of a certain person whom I'm sure I will not hear of ever again.
Hmmm....
Ooh I wish it would rain.. down on me..
ps./ The good news is.. my favourite editor is back from a dangerous assignment kat Narathiw*at. Bukan apa.. I mean, I'm sure it's exciting to cover assignments like that. But he's not exactly young (not that he is old pun lah kan..). I just couldn't picture mild-mannered him in a war-zone like Narathiw*at where everything's just so uncertain.. But Alhmadullillah.. he's back, safe and sound.. Hurray. Now, that's one reason to smile...
How's it gonna be this evening.. hmmm..
I'm supposed to meet my sweet Abang An*uar Za*in today.. I should be feeling on-top-of-the-world kan?
But I'm not.
Maybe sebab I'm feeling sick. Maybe sebab I'm feeling PMS-y. Maybe sebab I've got tonnes of work to do..
Sigh.
Or maybe sebab malam tadi I deleted the number of a certain person whom I'm sure I will not hear of ever again.
Hmmm....
Ooh I wish it would rain.. down on me..
ps./ The good news is.. my favourite editor is back from a dangerous assignment kat Narathiw*at. Bukan apa.. I mean, I'm sure it's exciting to cover assignments like that. But he's not exactly young (not that he is old pun lah kan..). I just couldn't picture mild-mannered him in a war-zone like Narathiw*at where everything's just so uncertain.. But Alhmadullillah.. he's back, safe and sound.. Hurray. Now, that's one reason to smile...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home