aRgHHH..
It's late and I'm tired. Need to sleep, but just couldn't. Don't know why. Too many things running through my mind.
Here's what's in my head (don't bother asking why I'm even thinking about these things..):
1. N*ST's "safe Pen*ang from decay" campaign is really mind-boggling. What's the agenda behind the whole crap? Why Pen*ang? There are other States in need of attention. Mal*acca for instance, needs someone to help them stop the building of a stupid clock-tower. Kel*antan, Teren*gganu and Pah*ang need funds to help their flood victims. 'Nuff said.
2. Former G*EI*C is on the cover of a "prestigious" magazine this month. He was even called a "warrior". Perlu ke? Hmmm.. maybe I'm still bitter cuz he once accussed me of being drunk and not being able to distinguish between Ash*raf and Sai*ful. Well, hel-lo.. I'm not that dumb! Anyways, I've to say he looked quite good in the magazine. And kalau baca cerita dia, memang terasa like he is a hero of some sort lah. Hmmm.. "Maybe he paid the magazine to be on the cover," said Lan. Entah lah.
3. Where are all the men when we need them? Ahhh.. what I'd do to have a man tomake out with. Sigh..
4. Friendship's so fragile, kan? I think I've just made another enemy on Wednesday. Ooit! Can you stop being angry at me? Good friends are honest with each other. Sometimes, we hurt one another but that's because we care. And I do care about you. So much! I want you to be happy. You deserve that.
5. Huns is addicted to sex. I know it's none of my business but I care. I guess, I'm just being a "protective" sister. I don't want to see him get hurt in the end. Maybe he should just stick to ONE partner? Sigh.. May he find his one true love soon...
6. I miss Zelle.. and Leila.. and Michael.. and Vins, Thane, Em, Aisyah.. Have not seen them in ages!
7.I kept thinking of somebody's kisses. Help! Pergi jauh dari minda ini..
8. Someone's not answering my sms-es. Sigh.. What have I done this time?
9. Ruth is getting married in about three months. Shit. Does this mean that I'm gonna lose my best friend? Shouldn't she wait till I find my guy so that we can get married together? Urgh.. Kenapa semua orang nak kawin? Perlu ke? ANYONE out there who wants to marry ME?
10.He sucked my toes the other day. Don't know why.. but I think that's just SO SO sexy!
11. Am going for my Christmas shopping with Ruth tomorrow. Thinking of buying gifts for my fav friends.. but do I have enough money? Sigh.. For once, I wish I was Pari*s Hil*ton.
12. I'm supposed to be on leave next week.. tapi so banyak stories nak kena buat. Do I need to finish up my work? But I can't write to save my life!! Sigh.. Wish I could say "no" sometimes. I think I've taken more work than I could handle. As of now, I have FIVE pending stories (and TWO sidebars) for my desk. Esok pagi ada assignment. Tuesday night and Wednesday night ada assignments for Show*time. Wednesday morning ada assignment at this one college. Mampus! I'm so so so fried. Mana ada masa nak buat semua stories tu? Urgh. Yuck! EuWWww. And I'm coming back to work on Dec 28. :(
13. The Nyah is planning a "selamba" party where we will be asked "intimate" questions. Ayo. Perlu ke? Do I have to "expose" myself too? Sigh. Tension jugak. I only hope the guests at the party won't be judgemental of me. Hmmm..
14. Mama nak gi haji on Jan 10. I think I'm really gonna miss her.. :(
15. I still can't sleep. Help. Maybe I should watch the Hal*lmark channel kan? If I'm lucky, maybe I can catch one of those long, dreary, draggy movies..
Have a good week ahead, people..
I miss you. I do.
It's late and I'm tired. Need to sleep, but just couldn't. Don't know why. Too many things running through my mind.
Here's what's in my head (don't bother asking why I'm even thinking about these things..):
1. N*ST's "safe Pen*ang from decay" campaign is really mind-boggling. What's the agenda behind the whole crap? Why Pen*ang? There are other States in need of attention. Mal*acca for instance, needs someone to help them stop the building of a stupid clock-tower. Kel*antan, Teren*gganu and Pah*ang need funds to help their flood victims. 'Nuff said.
2. Former G*EI*C is on the cover of a "prestigious" magazine this month. He was even called a "warrior". Perlu ke? Hmmm.. maybe I'm still bitter cuz he once accussed me of being drunk and not being able to distinguish between Ash*raf and Sai*ful. Well, hel-lo.. I'm not that dumb! Anyways, I've to say he looked quite good in the magazine. And kalau baca cerita dia, memang terasa like he is a hero of some sort lah. Hmmm.. "Maybe he paid the magazine to be on the cover," said Lan. Entah lah.
3. Where are all the men when we need them? Ahhh.. what I'd do to have a man to
4. Friendship's so fragile, kan? I think I've just made another enemy on Wednesday. Ooit! Can you stop being angry at me? Good friends are honest with each other. Sometimes, we hurt one another but that's because we care. And I do care about you. So much! I want you to be happy. You deserve that.
5. Huns is addicted to sex. I know it's none of my business but I care. I guess, I'm just being a "protective" sister. I don't want to see him get hurt in the end. Maybe he should just stick to ONE partner? Sigh.. May he find his one true love soon...
6. I miss Zelle.. and Leila.. and Michael.. and Vins, Thane, Em, Aisyah.. Have not seen them in ages!
7.
8. Someone's not answering my sms-es. Sigh.. What have I done this time?
9. Ruth is getting married in about three months. Shit. Does this mean that I'm gonna lose my best friend? Shouldn't she wait till I find my guy so that we can get married together? Urgh.. Kenapa semua orang nak kawin? Perlu ke? ANYONE out there who wants to marry ME?
10.
11. Am going for my Christmas shopping with Ruth tomorrow. Thinking of buying gifts for my fav friends.. but do I have enough money? Sigh.. For once, I wish I was Pari*s Hil*ton.
12. I'm supposed to be on leave next week.. tapi so banyak stories nak kena buat. Do I need to finish up my work? But I can't write to save my life!! Sigh.. Wish I could say "no" sometimes. I think I've taken more work than I could handle. As of now, I have FIVE pending stories (and TWO sidebars) for my desk. Esok pagi ada assignment. Tuesday night and Wednesday night ada assignments for Show*time. Wednesday morning ada assignment at this one college. Mampus! I'm so so so fried. Mana ada masa nak buat semua stories tu? Urgh. Yuck! EuWWww. And I'm coming back to work on Dec 28. :(
13. The Nyah is planning a "selamba" party where we will be asked "intimate" questions. Ayo. Perlu ke? Do I have to "expose" myself too? Sigh. Tension jugak. I only hope the guests at the party won't be judgemental of me. Hmmm..
14. Mama nak gi haji on Jan 10. I think I'm really gonna miss her.. :(
15. I still can't sleep. Help. Maybe I should watch the Hal*lmark channel kan? If I'm lucky, maybe I can catch one of those long, dreary, draggy movies..
Have a good week ahead, people..
I miss you. I do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home