Friday, December 03, 2004

For my squeeze:

Why would anyone like me? I'm not special in any way at all..

Sweetheart,
If only we weren't so different, I would have flirted with you to the max. And when I say 'different', I didn't mean it in a bad way at all. And if you must know, there're times when I wish that we could be together. Sigh..

Here are the reasons why..
1. You always make me smile. Maybe because we're friends first, and you are definitely one of my favourite friends. Sometimes when I'm feeling blue, or feeling sick, or simply crave for some attention, or saja nak bermanja, I would think of you. Because I know that at the end of the day, even if I throw tantrums, you will always be there to comfort me.

2. You're just so sweet and nice. And very helpful too. Remember the times when I needed you to help me send Erina to the workshop? When I had to wake you up at 8 in the morning? When I made you send me to the office? When I lost my wallet and made you go on a 'wallet hunt' at 2am! Hehehe.. As far as I know, you never grumbled. I think at one point, I was just so dependent on you.. It's like, when I'm in trouble, I know who to turn to. You're like my angel; always looking out for me and all..

3. I am just oh-so-comfortable with you. I know I can be my silly self when I'm with you. I know you'll accept me for who I am - for my disabilities and weaknesses. I can say the stupidest thing and I know you'll never make fun of me. Or I can cry my heart out knowing you'll always be there to pass me the tissues. The best part about you is that you never expect anything in return. Sigh..

4. You're cute, funny, fun to be with, intelligent and charming. Someone once told me you're a lady's man, and I totally agree. You're gentle, yet tough. You're witty, yet relaxed and casual. We'd make a perfect pair, you know that? Hehehe..

Yeah yeah.. I may sound like I'm in love with you. Well.. maybe I am. And I love you for who you are, and for all the qualities that you have. I know you always say that I have all those nice men surrounding me and all. But God knows the times when I wish they were you..

Someone once told me that it's alright to admit your love for someone. So sweetheart, I have to say that I do love you. I understand perfectly well that we can never be together, but if wishes come true, we'd have cute 'mix-parentage' babies by now.. *all smiles*

I don't know why I'm gushing about you now.. but I guess, as the year is getting to an end, I realise that I'm still no where near being someone's wife. Kinda worried lah jugak, kan.. but how can I settle for just about anyone?

Okay.. sorry for being melancholic. I hope I've given you the answers as to why I think you're special..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home