hOw cOuLD i bE sO iNseNSitiVe?
The whole world is busy collecting money, food stuff and all, and there I was talking about 'my office'.
Tsk. Tsk.Tsk.
Anyway, got this email from a friend. "Sapa yang nak derma baju can drop off their clothes at Data*ran May*bank, Bangsar between 4pm and 6:30pm on Friday, 31 Dec. All items will be sent to Kua*la Mu*da, Ke*dah that night itself."
Imagine.. within minutes, you lost everything: your loved ones, your home, your future.
That's N*ST's tagline for the donation drive (so okay lah.. those weren't the exact words, but something like that lah. Anyway, I think it's a good tagline). Times like these, I am proud to be an employee.. :-)
Please come forward and help. God bless!
ps./ Guess what? Maybe it's time I clean my closet. You should clean yours too..
pss./ All New Year celebrations in the country have been cancelled. No public concerts and no street parties. That's good. At least we can spend some quiet moments with friends and family.
The whole world is busy collecting money, food stuff and all, and there I was talking about 'my office'.
Tsk. Tsk.Tsk.
Anyway, got this email from a friend. "Sapa yang nak derma baju can drop off their clothes at Data*ran May*bank, Bangsar between 4pm and 6:30pm on Friday, 31 Dec. All items will be sent to Kua*la Mu*da, Ke*dah that night itself."
Imagine.. within minutes, you lost everything: your loved ones, your home, your future.
That's N*ST's tagline for the donation drive (so okay lah.. those weren't the exact words, but something like that lah. Anyway, I think it's a good tagline). Times like these, I am proud to be an employee.. :-)
Please come forward and help. God bless!
ps./ Guess what? Maybe it's time I clean my closet. You should clean yours too..
pss./ All New Year celebrations in the country have been cancelled. No public concerts and no street parties. That's good. At least we can spend some quiet moments with friends and family.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home