Friday, December 03, 2004

I'M siCk.. i tHiNk..

Just got back from Lumut semalam. It was cool jugak cuz I was standing quite close to Pri*nce And*rew. I must say that he is a dashing man.. heheheh... he wore a blue shirt (ahh.. my weakness for men in blue shirts..), neat hair and a smiley face. Yeay... I stood near a British prince! (dah nak pengsan dah..)

So okay. To some people, it's no big deal.. but to me.. ayo... it's the damn prince, for God's sake! hehehe..

Anyway, I think I macam nak demam sekarang. Sebab yesterday was so hot that I think I got fried in the car.. hahah.. Bila sampai rumah tu, rasa nauseous pulak. Sigh. Hopefully, I'm not coming down with fever. Too many things to do right now! Dah lah on Sunday nak gi jumpa Anu*ar Zai*n.. Hmmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home