Wednesday, December 08, 2004

of SaBb aNd Me..

Just made some plans to gi Geng*ki Sushi with her. Yums. I love sushis and Sabb is one of the best partners to have sushi with. Ayo. I'm hungry already.. thinking of those yummylicious "raw stuff". Yes yes.. it's an acquired taste. You don't just like sushi overnight. Most people hate the taste the first time they try sushi. I felt disgusted too. I mean.. RAW stuff yang lembik-lembik? Get real!

But after a few tries (what to do, ramai kawan I yang suka makanan Jepun ni), I rasa sushi ni sedap pulak. Hehehe... Cuma kinda expensive. And now it's definitely one of my favourite food.

So yes.. Sabb and I will go on a 'sushi spree' sat lagi... Can't wait!

** Too bad Zuls can't join us. She wants to go shopping with her sister lah pulak kan. Yes, they are that close.. *smiles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home