EnOuGh ALrEaDy!!
Notice tak.. lately, I selalu cakap pasal office.. or people from my office..
Hmmm.. I think I should take a break from talking about N*ST lah. After all, I do have other friends outside the office, you know... heheh..
Like esok, I nak gi dinner ngan Ma*ran.. Yippee!! Can't wait.. hehhe.. He's picking me up from the office and supposed to buy me dinner. Maybe I should tell him to go to Op*us (I think that's the name of the restaurant lah..). Alah.. the kinda-posh restaurant kat Jal*an Bang*kung.. He is paying, kan? *smiles*
Tapi yang sedihnya, Ma*ran's leaving for Syd*ney next week, I think. Sigh. He'll be there for a year or two. So best kan.. when you get posted to another country.
Hmmm.. okay lah. Dah malas nak blog for today. Tapi saja je nak cakap yang I have life outside N*ST... Hahhahahahahhaha........
ps./ It's alright if I don't marry a non-Malay. Ariana's parents are both Malay. And she turned out alright.. So there! *wink*
Notice tak.. lately, I selalu cakap pasal office.. or people from my office..
Hmmm.. I think I should take a break from talking about N*ST lah. After all, I do have other friends outside the office, you know... heheh..
Like esok, I nak gi dinner ngan Ma*ran.. Yippee!! Can't wait.. hehhe.. He's picking me up from the office and supposed to buy me dinner. Maybe I should tell him to go to Op*us (I think that's the name of the restaurant lah..). Alah.. the kinda-posh restaurant kat Jal*an Bang*kung.. He is paying, kan? *smiles*
Tapi yang sedihnya, Ma*ran's leaving for Syd*ney next week, I think. Sigh. He'll be there for a year or two. So best kan.. when you get posted to another country.
Hmmm.. okay lah. Dah malas nak blog for today. Tapi saja je nak cakap yang I have life outside N*ST... Hahhahahahahhaha........
ps./ It's alright if I don't marry a non-Malay. Ariana's parents are both Malay. And she turned out alright.. So there! *wink*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home