i MiSs My mOMmY!!
Mama took off last night.. sigh. Can I say that I miss her already? She normally reads the paper in the morning while waiting for me to get ready for work.. and then pesters me to eat breakfast (though she KNOWS I don't take breakfast), nags about how I just don't know how to manage my time (that's why I never have time to eat breakfast and all) and helps me close the gate as I drive away.
This morning, the house was empty when I woke up (ayah usually leaves for work way before I even get up) and I had to make sure everything's neat and tidy before I leave for work.
Sigh. I miss her already. So much.
And the worse part is I didn't get to say my goodbyes properly. There seemed to be guests all the time during the weekend and I didn't even have time to eat with mama. A close friend of hers even got into our car (with US) to send her off at Tab*ung Haj*i Com*plex semalam.
Gee wee.. don't these people know that family members deserve private moments as well?
So.. I didn't get to say what I wanted to say. Though I did manage to hug and kiss her goodbye.
Dear kind people.. please help me pray so that my mommy would come back to me on Feb 18 okay? Please pray that nothing bad will happen to her and that God will protect her from all harm..
I know I'm a big girl and all.. but frankly, I still need my mommy.
Please pray with me okay? Thanks. *smiles*
Mama took off last night.. sigh. Can I say that I miss her already? She normally reads the paper in the morning while waiting for me to get ready for work.. and then pesters me to eat breakfast (though she KNOWS I don't take breakfast), nags about how I just don't know how to manage my time (that's why I never have time to eat breakfast and all) and helps me close the gate as I drive away.
This morning, the house was empty when I woke up (ayah usually leaves for work way before I even get up) and I had to make sure everything's neat and tidy before I leave for work.
Sigh. I miss her already. So much.
And the worse part is I didn't get to say my goodbyes properly. There seemed to be guests all the time during the weekend and I didn't even have time to eat with mama. A close friend of hers even got into our car (with US) to send her off at Tab*ung Haj*i Com*plex semalam.
Gee wee.. don't these people know that family members deserve private moments as well?
So.. I didn't get to say what I wanted to say. Though I did manage to hug and kiss her goodbye.
Dear kind people.. please help me pray so that my mommy would come back to me on Feb 18 okay? Please pray that nothing bad will happen to her and that God will protect her from all harm..
I know I'm a big girl and all.. but frankly, I still need my mommy.
Please pray with me okay? Thanks. *smiles*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home